Ours (pt.1) ⚠⚠ (Jasuke)

Sunghoon P.O.V

*Park Sunghoon,Shim Jaeyun to Park Jay's office please.*

The speaker announced.

I saw everybody looking at me weirdly as they gossiped to each other.

"I don't even know why Mr.Park always calls that sunghoon guy to his office?"

"They are weird. Do they like have a relationship?"

"I bet Sunghoon is Mr.Park's sneaky link"

"But Mr.Park also calls jake to his office everyday, do they three have a relationship?"

He ignored whatever they were saying and headed to Mr.Park Jay's office.

Sunghoon met Jake on his way to the office so they walked together.

"Do you know why he called us?" Sunghoon asked first.

"I don't know either, he's been calling us every single day" the older replied.

They stopped talking as they arrived at Jay's office.

Sunghoon sighed as he knocked on the door while looking at Jake.

"Come in" a voice said inside of the room.

They both opened the door to see Jay sitting on the sofa, smoking.

"Ah, I see you both are here at the same time, good enough" he said as he exhaled the smoke.

"I know this is a little bit embarassing to ask but, do you guys want to.." Jay stopped the sentence he said, thinking again to say it or not.

"Shit-"
"Do you guys wanna do it?.." Jay asked looking at both of them.

"U-Us?" Jake and Sunghoon asked at the same time.

"You know it's fine if you don't want to I'll find another p-"

"We'll do it" they answered at the same time.

"It's not like I don't like him"  Sunghoon thought. He would even admire his boss and his boss's bulge in his pants, of course without himself knowing. The same goes to Jake.

Sunghoon was just deep in his thoughts, not until Jay pulled his waist pressing his body against Sunghoon's. 

Without saying anything his lips crashed onto Jay's, the boss was surprised but not shocked. As their lips connected for the second time they both wouldn't give up on each other, not letting the other's tongue in their mouth.

Jake you asked? He was just watching the both kiss, but he could fell the bulge in his pants being bigger and tighter. 

What else could he do? He wanted to handjob himself but he just controlled it anyways.

Now back to the kissing couple. As Jay knew Sunghoon wouldn't give up, he just decided to squish the younger's butt cheeks, and as result making Sunghoon gasp. Jay took his chance as he let his tongue explore Sunghoon's mouth.

Jay's tongue were so soft, making the younger cling around his neck.

Sooner Sunghoon pulled away from the kiss, not making the older happy.

"Did you forget Jake was here?" sunghoon asked, as Jay just realized.

"Ah. right, Jake-ah come here" Jay called Jake, just noticing the slight bump in his pants.

As Jake approached he pulled Jake, which startled the younger, and as expected Jay pulled the Jake into a kiss, the same situation as before.

"Let's go to my house, it'll be better, don't worry there's no one there, I live alone" Jay said pulling the both boys outside the company.

He let the boys sit at the back seat, he chuckled as he liked how the boys were a blushing mess because of him.

Jake was just trying to catch his breath, as sunghoon was just staring at Jake.

They arrived at Jay's house, but they saw some maids so they were a bit worried. Jay noticed it so he said

"Work for today is done, everyone go back home" he shouted.

By the time everyone went home, the three were already in Jay's bedroom, waiting for Jay to come out of his closet.

He came out with a vibrator and a lube bottle, of course.

"Lay on the bed now pups, and since I started with sunghoon first earlier, now I'll start with you first." Jay said walking to Jake.

"Oh right, I brought the vibrator. Sunghoon-ah come here" the eldest called Sunghoon and asked him to lay on the bed, as he undressed both males, and pushed the vibrator into Sunghoon's hole which made the younger whine.

"And now you, bend over" Jay pointed to Jake, smirking. And as said the younger did what he told him to.

The taller sqeezed the lube bottle onto his hands.

As he was about to put it in, he was just rubbing it around Jake's hole.

"Please, Jay" the younger begged.

"Alright, since you asked nicely" the elder responded as he started moving his hand, thrusting.

"A-aah yes! yes! faster please!" Jake yelled, with a moan.

"Your so sensitive, babyboy"

Jake shivered to the pet name, baby boy? didn't know his boss could make good nicknames.

As Jay's one hand was thrusting another was exploring Jake's body, and at last it landed on one of Jake's nipples, as a result making the younger whine.

___________________________________________

I'm sorry but End of part 1!!<3 sorry for late update.