Five

George was a few drinks deep when Quackity knocked on the door and let himself in to see George sprawled out on his uncomfortable hotel bed.

"It's almost time to go George, you have to get ready." Quackity huffs out.
George just lets out an exhausted groan which frustrates Quackity.
"George don't fuck with me tonight! There's people breathing down my neck." Quackity shouts and has a facial expression that George can't read, its either fear or anger.
George is important to people like Quackity so he is never really been scared of them.
"Jeez big Q, chill." George sighs as he gets up out of the bed.
"GEORGE!" Quackity roars loud enough to rattle the room and it freezes George in place.
Quackity took a second to gather his thoughts to gather his thoughts.
"George, tonight we are not friends, I am your boss. There are people breathing down my neck, don't go disappear with some random tonight and for god sake I don't give a fuck about how the moon makes you feel tonight, you will go into that damn casino and drain it for all of its money. Are we clear."
Quackity said with anger, he had to get his point across to George, Quackity had a soft spot for George, Quackity wasn't the friendliest but he tried when it came to George.
An innocence still remained around George as if the Mafia and murders and dodgy buisness he has experienced has never corrupted him, his soul remained intact and he always tried to make good choices and that made Quackity envy him.
It broke Quackity to see the horror on George's face but he knew George had to behave tonight, tonight was serious.

"Wear something nice, the big guy will be joining us tonight." Quackity says before leaving George all alone in his room again.

George went into his closet which was packed with rich suits and pulled out one which matched the luxurious deep green colour which matched dreams penthouse, he could lie to himself that he didn't do this on propose but it was no coincidence.

After he was ready, he had a few breath mints to conceal the bitter scent of alcohol on his tongue and he left his room with nothing but a half empty mind.

He strolled into the lounge if the hotel, trying his best to look as unbothered as possible but he could sense the density in the room, the tensions as thick and could be cut with a knife.

George had never met this so called 'boss man'.
He could be anyone in this room right now, simply watching.

George knew he was the one everyone was watching tonight and that was a lot of pressure.

This man has the power to kill anyone who looks at him funny.

After a small wait, the limousines arrive and the gaggle of men pile into them and head of to the casino of 'dreams'

Pretty ironic name at this point.

George slid out of the limousine and was greeted by the same doorman as last night.

"Evening Tommy." George flashed a drunken smile which left Tommy feeling slightly concerned.

George drifted inside with very little thoughts present in his mind.

Quackity took is normal spot at the bar but this time a tall, muscular, intimidating man was sat next to him.

"George, this is shlatt." Says Quackity with a fake look of confidence that anyone could tell was false.
The liquid courage drained out of his body as he was greeted by the monster who sat on front of him.

Then George remembered who he was.

They needed George.

That single thought gave George enough courage to flash his shiny white teeth and reach out a hand for shlatt to shake. The hand shake was firm from both ends and George could almost hear a sigh of relief from Quackity.