Seven

George woke up with heavy eyes and could hear chatter coming from dreams living room.

George got out of bed with messy hair and still wearing his half unbuttoned shirt and dark green suit trousers from last night.

He looks for his phone for a moment and realises it's not here.

He almost opens the door to the livingroom before he hears sapnaps voice and he very clearly Hears schlatts name.

Oh no, dream and schlatt must have run into eachother, what if dream knows.

Quackity has always talked about how dangerous dream is, its weird he is so gentle with George.

He gets closer to the door in an attempt to hear what he knows.

"He's back Sapnap. I thought I could avoid this but I think they are after me." Dream says.
"Maybe they were just trying to get on your nerves dream" Sapnap responds in an attempt to settle dream.
"Well there's this whole thing with the guy who is counting the cards as well, they are up to something and the second I sense danger I will hunt them down like I done last time, Sapnap I swear to god, they better not try anything." Dream says in a frustrated tone, he really hoped he wouldn't have to go back down a dark path of dancing with the mafia.

George takes the now settled silence as his cue to enter.

"Sorry to disturb." George says in his thick British accent and George's morning voice was deeper than normal which caused dreams head to turn in an almost desperate manner.

Sapnap just looked between the two boys, shooting dream suspicious looks.

"Man in the colour suits?" Sapnap questions.
"George." Dream corrects.
"He was in your room?"
"Yes Sapnap."
"But no one goes in your room?" Sapnap says, pushing for more information but dream stays silent.
"So where did you sleep?" Sapnap asks.
"The guest room." Dream said with a look in his eyes almost begging Sapnap to stop.
Sapnap does stop and there is a slightly uncomfortable silence until dream stands up.
"I will go set some clothes out for you to wear George, and I will set up the bathroom if you would like to take a shower." Dream leaves the room briskly, leaving Sapnap and George.

"Well this is a first." Sapnap laughs hand George just raises an eyebrow in confusion.
"The first time I have seen a person up here more than once." Sapnap sniggers.
"Oh we didn't...I mean we-"
"Don't worry George I know you didn't because you were in his bedroom." Sapnap says interrupting George.
"Pardon me?" George questions.
"Dream doesn't let hook ups in his room, they all stay in the spare room, that room is occupied most nights, I would stay as far away from that room as possible, dream is a slight whore."

"Good to know." George smiles.

"Cant blame him, dream is a lot deeper than you think, he just uses women as a coping mechanism, keeps his anger in check and his mind occupied."
Sapnap shrugs as he puts his feet up on dreams couch.

"What are you to talking about?" Dream asks, suddenly interrupting the conversation as he walks back in the room.

"Oh nothing,right George?"
"Right."

"Okay...well the bathroom is ready for you George." Dream smiles.

George leaves to have a shower and he just knows Sapnap is probably out there teasing dream for being so soft towards dream, he doesn't seem like the type to show many feelings.

After George is showered and clothed he walks into the living room in dreams clothes but Sapnap isn't there anymore.

"Hey dream, have you seen my phone?" George asks, hoping he hadn't lost it last night.
"Eh yeah, I will get it for you now." Dream seemed hesitant to answer and George didn't understand why until dream handed him the phone and George saw notifications from Quackity.

Okay this isn't great, maybe dream didn't see right?

Dream begins to make coffee and the noise of the kettle boiling begins to fill the absolute emptiness in the room.

"Would you like me to leave?" George questions feeling suddenly akward.
"No, please don't leave" dream cringes the seconds the words escape his mouth and he wishes he could cram them back in.
"I mean, you don't have to leave, you said you didn't feel safe and you are safe here, I know there is something that is putting you in danger George, I don't know what it is but if it's the mafia, I swear to god I..."
George interrupts.
"Wait, what do you know about the mafia?"
"George there is a lot you don't know about me but I'm not particularly a good guy, I try to be better after the death of sapnaps boyfriend. It killed Sapnap and it killed me, that was the day me and Sapnap agreed to leave the gang life behind. We couldn't do it anymore, but I angered the mafia a lot, I was the only one better than them and now they think I'm venerable."
"Are you venerable?" George questions.
"No George, on the contrary. I have so much power now, I can do anything I want. No one can get close to me."

George can see a crazy in dreams eyes that is buried deep down.

At this point George comes to the realisation that dream is a murderer, just like Quackity and all his other friends but somehow this is the first time George has felt safe in a while.

George and dream went to a cafe down the road for breakfast and were having a rather pleasant time until George's phone rings.

George steps outside to answer the phone but the second he steps out of the door he is snatched and thrown in the back of a limousine beside Quackity.

"You've got some explaining to do George."

The moon and the mafiaOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara