accidental confessions

Accidental confessions

Hyunjin pov:

'This is one of the worst days of his life' he thought, as he sobbed on the bedroom floor. This started off as a normal day looking back now it is what people would call the calm before the storm.

He was practicing the dance at the studios with the rest of stray kids when he got a call, it was from his manager he told him to come to jyp's office, the boy didn't think it was weird since they were called a lot to the office to discuss future albums and stuff but he was concerned by the fact he was called in alone. He excused himself and went to face the man who called him.

What he was told when he got there was so much worse than anything he could ever imagine, he pleaded with jyp that he didn't verbally abuse that person heck he didn't even know who the supposed person he bullied was. He  told jyp to get the testimonies of his classmates and teachers that would prove his innocence, the older man agreed but what he said broke hyunjin, "I know you are innocent too but until this scandal cools down you are on hiatus, we will have you post a notice about it"

After jyp made him post the message he sent the younger boy back to the dorms. The dorms were empty, 'they were probably still at practice'. The thought that they weren't there made him break down crying finally he didn't shed a single tear yet he was trying to stay strong but what was the point. His members weren't here, no one was here, but that meant he was left alone with his thoughts. You see, thoughts are a dangerous thing when you are unstable.

'What if he really did do it, what if he really did bully that kid. Just because he was popular and that kid wasn't, I wasn't worth it. I put my members at risk, they hate me.'

He went to his bedroom in fear that the members would walk in to him breaking down he couldn't trouble them more. He didn't have the energy to lock the door; he just sat on the floor and sobbed quietly; he was too depressed to do anything else.

Felix pov:

We were practicing for kingdom, but Hyunjin gota call from our manager to come to his office. 'Huh weird that he was called in alone. I hope everything is okay and goes well.'

It has been an hour and it is our break. I am really worried about Hyunjin. He hasn't Been back yet. Before I could ask the hyungs a manager came and briefed us about what happened. And to say i was mad was an understatement not at Hyunjin i could never be
Mad at him, no i was mad at the son of a bitch who had the nerve to falsely accuse my Hyunjin.

The other members were mad as well at the accuser but they were also mad at jyp for putting hyunjin on hiatus. Seeing as they were 1 step away from lashing out at the manager, the manager told the choreographer to resume practice.

I could take it for one hour before I faked a headache to go back to the dorm. On the way there I picked up some pizza since it is hyunjin's comfort food. As i enter the dorm i hear soft sobbing from hyunjin's room, i immediately feel my heart shatter as his throat hitches i put the pizza on the table and rushed to get a glass of water from the kitchen and speed run to hyunjin's room and slowly open it to see a crying hyunjin he looked like a mess hair sticking to his face, eyes puffy and voice hoarse.

"What are you doing here I- I thought you weren't coming home till midnight" he said in between sobs. "Here, drink it and yeah i wasn't but i was too worried so i got away from practice"i said as i put the cut on his lips, 'oh they look so good. Wait no what are you thinking! Not the time, not the ff.' I blush slightly as he drinks the water though I don't think he noticed.

I sigh "so, why are you crying you know it isn't your fault" "you know it is" "it isn't!" I yell. "That person wasn't bullied by you you said you don't remember, even if you did and you forgot about it you are a changed person now and something you did in frikin middle school doesn't have the right to haunt you!" I screamed, my voice filled with emotions.

Hyunjin's pov:

I saw hyunjin blush and it ignited a weird feeling in me but i didn't have time for that.

"You don't even know if i am innocent or not, why do you believe me for god sake! It's not like you like me back!" I screamed back that is until i realised what i said 'uh god what tf is wrong with you brain i know he doesn't like me so why did i confess am i stupid wtf.'

"But I do like you! You are the one that doesn't like me back!" he screamed at me, tears threatening to spill from his eyes.

'uhhh what did he sayyyy' that's it my mind went into a processing error.

Felix's pov:

'WHAT TF DID I SAY. BRAIN WHY DID YOU GO HAYWIRE? WHY DID YOU TELL HIM THAT I LIKED HIM GRANTED I DO BUT HE DOESN'T LIKE ME! …...Wait he said he liked me first so it is fine. Right?'

We both stared blankly at eachother unable to process what we both just did. Hyunjin spoke first "well you just confessed so this is kinda consensual if you don't think it is push me away or tell me." He said as he leaned to me, bringing our faces closer and pressed our lips together. I felt my face become warmer as my brain tried to process what my not so secret crush now boyfriend did. He then pulled away, my body instantly missing his soft warm lips on mine as I whined.

Hyunjin smirking whispered seductively in my ear. "Well by your face, I guess it is consensual, maybe I should- " I cut him off by pushing him off and getting over him. "Now now  you did what  you wanted to do, didn't you? I guess it is my turn now." I say as I press my lips against hyunjin hungrily. As his eyes meet mine both thinking the same thing 'oh god this is hot' ,hyunjin bites my lip and puts his tongue in as our mouth connect. I deepen the kiss as the butterflies dance in my stomach. Hyunjin rolls over so that he is at the top and I whimper. I tilt my head and I let my hand roam to his hair, tugging them to tell him to take a breather. He pulls away reluctantly, our breath still rugged.

There was a comfortable silence in the room as the two boys calmed their breath and looked at each other passionately. "Wait! What is the time?" I Asked  in a panicky voice. "Umm 11:55" replied Hyunjin in a confused voice. "Fuck! We made out for like an hours. The hyungs are about to come home" replied Felix in a Panik.

Hyunjin got up from the soft floor and walked towards me and nibbled my year as he said "don't worry babe you can just sleep here with me and they will never find out, yeah?" I felt my ears blush. 'damn his voice is seductive. I have no idea how I was able to resist it for 3 years' "Yes, whatever, let's go sleep." I said shyly but deep inside I was on cloud 9 and I knew he knew I felt that way. He gave me a teasing smirk and we fell asleep quickly while hugging.
.
.
.
.
.
The end~ 1340 words.