Finding out?

Third pov-

Today was an extremely stressful day for hyunjin. He had promotions all day and jyp yelling at him wasn't making it easier. His body ached, he felt tired and overworked. 'I need a release.' He thought as he approached the dorm,' maybe he and Felix could cuddle. It has been a while since they were so busy-' His thoughts were cut by a certain seductive cutie.

"Hey pretty boy~" Felix's deep voice whispered seductively in Hyunjin's ears as he wrapped his arms around the older male. "Babe, you know that the members could see. Also we aren't in the dorms yet let's enter first yeah?" Hyunjin said as he kissed Felix's cheek. And opened the door.

As soon as they closed the door they started kissing, "Felix we don't know if others are home let's go to our room." Felix pouted but pulled out and followed Hyunjin to their room.

Now Felix was too worked up to close the door and started hungrily making a hickey on  Hyunjin's jawline and walked them up to his bed. And pushed Hyunjin down and started unbuttoning the older's shirt. "Now I can't wait either" Hyunjin said, biting Felix's earlobe.

Knowing full well what it did to Felix. "Ahh~" Felix moaned. Then something happened.

'I got home early today for break, let's surprise Hyunjin since he should be home too' Jisung thought as he opened the door to Hyunjin's dorm. "Hey hyunjin, wanna get something to eat-" "ahh~" jisung stopped as he was too shocked to speak by what he saw.

Hyunjin on the bed half shirtless biting Felix's ear. Most probably too shocked to move. While Felix was unbuttoning Hyunjin's shirt the aforementioned moan came from him. 'Okay wtf is happening- wait is it what I think this is-'.

Shock and confusion must be written all over his face because it certainly was written over Hyunjin and Felix's.  "Why didn't you knock!?" "Why didn't you lock the door?!?" They said at the same time.

"Okay so I think I know what is happening but I am not prepared. At all." Jisung said, still shocked, "So here's an idea: why not we go our separate ways and talk about this after we cool down and you guys continue." "Wait Jisung-" screamed Felix finally snapping out of it, it was too late jisung ran away quite literally.

"What the actual fuck just happened" whisper yelled hyunjin. "I have 0 idea what we are supposed to do now the mood is clearly ruined and we have bigger issues right now." Felix mumbled as he got off of hyunjin and slumped down next to him and put his head in his hand"

H- "We need to tell them"
F- "Not much telling when they already know"
H- "First of all only jisung knows and i know you wanted to tell them for a while. So it is an opportunity, also we both need to learn how to close the fucking door."
F- "I agree but i wanted us to come out on our own terms and not like this" He said slightly sobbing.
H- "shhh, it will work out and i don't think jisung is unsuportive especially with the big crush he has on changbin." He said as he held felix .
F- "wait what?"
H- "You seriously didn't notice? It is fairly easy because of how they look at each other."
F- "No it isn't dummy!" He said as he his the back of hyunjin's head playfully.
H- "Well anyway let's call jisung maybe it will work out"

Jisung pov:

Okay I am officially in panick mode. I ran out of their room and into my own. 'Do we all have a thing for hiding because me and changbin are dating secretly. Tbh it is more fun when it is hidden but that is beside the point didn't they just have a crush on each other when did it escalate to that level and we didn't notice.' my internal panick mode ended when they called.

Third pov:

J- "Hello?"
H- "Did you.. calm down???"
J- "Yeah so where to meet?"
H- "Our room"
J- "Kay bye"

Oh god was that awkward thought all three. Soon enough Jisung came to the room and there was an uncomfortable silence.

F- "Okay i think you know that we are dating."
H- "No shit Sherlock he knows."
J-" I would be your level of thick if i didn't."

J- "Okay listen do we have a thing for hiding relationship." 'oh shit- i am supposed to THINK that not say it fucking brain'
F- "Wait you are dating secretly too! And i was actually nervous to come out to group members" he felt a sudden boost of happiness after this.
H- "I thought you were just crushing."

J- "I thought that about you two. So from when?"
H- "Since the start of Kingdom. What bout you?"
J- "ohhh yours is pretty recent, we two were dating since god's menu."
F- "What how did we not notice?!"
H- "You didn't even know they were crushing before today. I don't think you are good at this~" he teased.

Felix rolled his eyes playfully. "So when will changbin get off, after all we can't ask you to keep a secret from your newly found boyfriend~" He said teasingly. "I don't think he will be home today i think he will come Tommorow morning but i don't think his response will be much different."jisung said.

"Oh oh should we make a group chat?" Felix asked excitedly "Sure let's do it." Jisung said happily after that jisung left and we went to sleep together ofcourse.

943 words~

A short chapter because why not~