Sick

Third pov:

Hyunjin woke up and knew he was sick. He was sweating all over yet he felt hot, his body hurt when anything touched it. His body was telling him to sleep, telling him that he was too sick to work but he just couldn't miss work. Stray kids have practice all day because it was promotion month and jyp was stricter on them for this comeback because of the scandal.

It was his fault but it won't do anyone good if he just blamed himself so he promised himself to work harder because there were people who cared for him and he didn't want them to worry.

With that thought the male dragged himself out of the bed. He looked horrible was all he could think as he stared at the bathroom mirror. His skin was pale and not the good kind, the kind you get if you are really malnourished. The dark circles under his eyes were apparent, he flinched as he touched his skin so he did the logical thing in his situation.

He pulled out his makeup bag. What? He still wanted to make it through the day. As they say, makeup covers all. Okay, maybe that was only my makeup artist when i got a black eye right before a concert by fistfighting one of the staff because he said Felix was "a foreigner bitch and he should just crawl back to where he came from."

Anyways, I started doing my makeup, as i caked up I could barely tell I was sick if not for the constant headache and excessive sweating. Hopefully the sweating won't ruin the make up since it was waterproof. I swallowed an Advil and With that done I went downstairs to go to the company.

Time skip because why not~

Hyunjin pov:

This was hell. I thought it would get better after taking an Advil but the aching keeps getting worse and worse. I excuse myself to go to the bathroom to take another advil and hope it gets better then decide that my makeup was about to melt thanks to the ungodly amount i sweated today.

As I was removing my makeup, someone came into the bathroom. I turned around to see Felix walking in. Oh no i am fucked i forgot to lock! How can I be so frikin stupid.

" Are you okay babe you seem tired today-" felix cut himself off like he noticed something "wait, why are you so pale?"shit he noticed but how? Oh yeah I removed my makeup- "I can explain '' I panicky said.

"Wait, you are sick. aren't you?" I was thinking of something to say while I felt a sudden pang of drowsiness worse than the ones I had been suppressing since morning. As the uneasiness in my stomach rose " "Hyunjin? Hyunjin!" I heard Felix's voice as I started vomiting hard core. I felt my insides empty pot and my throat scratch. Felix came up behind me and hold back my hair while rubbing my back. That felt nice ngl but i was kinda preoccupied

Felix pov:

I Panik as i see hyunjin kneeling near the toilet 'fuck what do I do?' I stood there for a moment panicking before rushing to Hyunjin and rubbing his back. "Let it all out" I whispered in his ear in a calm voice but I was internally panicking. 'He needed to go to a doctor asap' I thought as I saw Hyunjin keep vomiting even after so long.

As i saw Hyunjin's vomiting coming to an end i took out my phone and called Chris hyung.
C- "Hello?"
F- "Umm hyung can you come to the restrooms on the third floor like right now?" I said in a panicked voice
C- "Okay I am coming, what happened."
F- "I will tell you later but please come fast. Bye" I say as I end the call in a hurry.

"Babe is any more coming out." I softly enquired. "Nu uh I done" Hyunjin said in a quiet voice. And I died. Oh god , I forgot how cute he was when he was sick. I mean he baby talks when he is sick, so he is super cute and if I was fictional I would have a nosebleed.

"Okay baby boy then let's go gargle so the bad taste is out of your mouth. Okie?" I said standing up and ruffling the older's hair. He weakly nodded and stood up to walk to the basin. I helped him gargle and heard a knock on the open door.

"So what happened?" Chris hyung enquired worriedly as he walked up to Hyunjin who was wiping his face. "Sorry hyung i came to confront hyunjin since he looked a little sick at practice but when we were talking he suddenly started vomiting and i panicked and i called you." I said talking way too fast.

"There is nothing to be sorry about felix, rather i am happy you called me now let's get hyunjin to the doctor. Yeah?" He softly said in a kind voice. He then led us both to the company doctor. And he checked up with hyunjin one on one while we waited outside.

When the doctor came outside.
F- "So what happened to him?" I asked worriedly
D- "stress build up and sleep deprivation, he currently has 101°F fever. I prescribed the medicine and you can take him back to the dorm. Also get the poor boy some sleep will ya?" The doctor said handing us the prescription.
F&C- "We will thank you, doctor." We said bowing.

With that said, we took a sleepy hyunjin with me princess carrying him(of course) to the van to drive us to the dorm, where we were met with the guys. "Can you believe it practice ended early!-" Changbin said in an excited tone. He cut himself, cooing at the cute sight in my hands.

I blushed a little and said "please be quiet he is sick also he doesn't like it when you guys coo at him" i whispered while looking away as i felt my ears redden at the cute sight in front of me. "But how can I be quiet when you blushing and a cute hyunjin are together-" he said in a teasing tone. "Hey guys, leave them alone,'' said Chris hyung authoritatively. That shut them up and we climbed in the van.

I put hyunjin down on my lap and played with his hair while time passed as we went farther down the road to our dorm.

When we reached the dorm i took hyunjin to our shared room and set his peaceful body in the bed. His eyes fluttered.

Hyunjin pov-

I opened my eyes as I felt my body being put somewhere. I fluttered my eyes trying to adjust to the blinding lights, when I finally did I noticed I wasn't in the hospital room rather I was in my bed in the dorms.

"I am sorry for accidentally waking you up baby" he said softly, oh god his voice was relaxing. I made grubby hands towards him, I was feeling clingy today. "It otay" I mumbled as Felix got into the bed to hold me. "Well baby, will you please tell me what happened?" He said softly, worry filled in his eyes. I slowly told him everything from the makeup to the pain. His worry turned into anger then into disappointment. I started crying somewhere while telling him seeing him angry or disappointed felt worse than any other hurt I could physically get.

He kissed my tears when he noticed them "babe don't cry please" he said with a voice full of emotion. "It is my fault in the first place i should have noticed if you were feeling sick" he said slightly crying.

I got up and hugged him tightly "no it is not, don't blame yourself over my mistakes and you did notice if you didn't i would have continued to hide it until practice ended." When I said that last part, he angrily pulled away and stared deep into my eyes.

His voice dropping a few octaves "don't ever and i mean EVER try and hide your illness again. Do you have any idea if i didn't notice and you continued hiding it something much worse could have happened. I don't wanna lose you, I can't bear too." he whispered the last part as he started sobbing painfully full of emotion.

Hearing him sob was too painful so I started sobbing too and hugged him. "I sowwy i shouldn't have hid i sick" i say as i continued sobbing into his shoulders inhaling his scent. "It's okay baby just please for the life of me do this again." he said as he pulled away and kissed my forehead.

He brought me tissues and gently cleaned away my tears and asked me to blow my nose. And cleaned his own face. Then there was a knock "hey can we come in, we bought porridge~ ?" Minho hyung asked. And Felix went to open the door, i sat there and pouted because they are ruining the moment hmph. "Thanks felix! Aww what happened to you hyunjin you are all pouty" he cooed.

" Stop it." Felix said, hitting the back of Minho's head. "So guys let's eat, yeah?" Channie hyung asked as he set up the food on the fold up table i didn't even notice was put there. Needless to say we all had a lively time eating and Felix made sure to take extra care of me while I was sick so I got better quickly. A shame i would say~

1615 words~

Please tell me what type this would come under fluff or angst i am voting for fluff any ways thanks for reading!