❁ VII ❁

Y/n placed her pointer finger on Technoblade's lips and pushed a little, making him slightly backing away"Techno

"Techno...you're under the spell of wine"
giggled the Princess, still being a flustered mess for Technoblade's words.
He snorted, sitting back where he was before.
"Can I ask you why you drank so much?"
asked her out of curiosity. The answer that was given, however, was not very clear, in fact his words just seemed random whispered words.
"Sorry, can you repeat that? I didn't understand..." he took a deep breath, thinking or at least trying to think, of the right words to tell her. But he didn't find any, so he tried to make her understand it with just one word.
"Sapnap."
"W...What did he do?"
He chuckled to the naivety of the Princess' words.
"He danced with you."

All of a sudden Y / n realized what the Prince was implying.
He was jealous.
Jealous of Sapnap.
Just the thought of this was going to make her pass out.
Her breathing quickened, but she soon remembered the words that Technoblade had confessed to her earlier, so she tried to regularize it.

Techno was admiring the beautiful lake in front of them, and he seemed lost in his thoughts. Just when the princess was going to say something to break the silence, he took his mask off, leaving Y/n wordless.
He had such wonderful traits.
His skin tone was light, but his pink undertone made him look slightly more tanned.
His nose was perfectly ordinary, but his lips.

Dammit.
God fucking dammit.

He was perfect, beautiful in every way, and his full lips just complimented his face.
Not to mention his crimson eyes.
He looked like a piece of art.

Why would he hide his face?

"Damn, I couldn't breath in that."
As he opened his mouth some fangs could be seen.
"You're so beautiful."spitted out Y/n accidentally.
A low chuckle could be heard coming from him.
"Seriously, I don't get it."
"What do you mean?"asked Techno.
"I don't get why you would hide your face, you have such beautiful and unique traits, you look like a painting."
"I have been told many times, by many people, that my face is unlikable and scary."

There was a moment of silence, but that was rapidly interrupted by Techno.
"Get up."he said firmly.
The princess couldn't help but to obey.

Someone must have opened a window from the ballroom, because music could be heard in the garden that they were in.
He pushed her close to him as he did before, while they were dancing.

The woman was too stunned to speak.

"Are you intimidated by me?" he asked.
"Why would I? she responded, breathless.
He pushed her even closer, whispering in he ear.
"I could hurt...the voices, they tell me to do things, they tell me to hurt people." he confessed.
After he said this, she paused to think for a few seconds.
She lifted her dress to her tight, where she hid her dagger, and pulling it out.
She rested it on his chin, pressing slightly, to make him lift his head.
She then got closer to his ear and whispered back to him.
"You think so?"

He grabbed her by her wrists and made her fall back on the soft grass.
He was laying on top of her, still keeping her wrist tightened. He smirked emitting a low chuckle.
But Y/n being Y/n couldn't accept this, so she made her move.
She quickly put her leg on his back and she turned him on the grass.
Tum!
She was now sitting on top of him.

Thanks to @blueberryannina for helping me writing this chapter!
Remember to not be a silent reader. :)

Kiwi