❁ X ❁

She looked at Techno with an apologetic gaze, but then she shifted it to look at Wilbur

Her expression changing.
They then accepted the brunette's hand, and his request to dance with him.

A smile appeared on his face.
The opposite happening to the pink-haired piglin hybrid.
But she decided to ignore  his fulminating gaze over the couple that was approaching once again, the ballroom.

She decided to ignore it for one simple reason.

Well two, now that she thought about it.

1. I know that it would be rude for me to decline Wilbur's offer, since I just met him. If I did, he would thought that I was rude, which I'm not.
Obviously.
Right?
Yeahhh...I did the right thing.

2. Well this might seem childish.
Actually it is, it's really childish.
But if Techno was jealous of Sapnap for dancing with me...What would he do if I choose to dance with his brother instead of him?

It would be so funny!

People whispered to each other as the two royals approached the center of the room, probably talking about how many important people have danced with the Princess tonight.

The elegant melody began to play, and the Princess was suddenly caught when Wilbur began to lead her in the dance.
Wilbur looked proud.
Way too proud.
And Y/n didn't realize the gazes that him and his brother were throwing at each other.

As the music slowed to indicate the end of the piece, Wilbur placed a hand on her lower back, bringing them closer to him.

The music finished, and the couple was returning to the pinkette, who didn't look very happy.

Techno was about to open his mouth to say who knows what to his brother, but was interrupted by the sound of trumpets indicating that the Queen was about to make an announcement.
In fact, the Queen of the Spring Kingdom announced the end of this fantastic ball.
Making the nobles and royals present bow, who then left the castle in while greeting and thanking the Queen.

Now, the people left in the room were only the guards present and the rulers of the Kingdom of Winter and Spring.

"Dear, would you please accompany our guest to their room?" Asked kindly Queen Amina to her child.
"Of course mother"

Wandering through the corridors that looked like a labyrinth, the Princess led the royals to their rooms for tonight, Y/n deliberately gave Technoblade the last room, they wanted to talk to him, since they didn't spoke a word since her ball with Wilbur.

"How are you feeling, Techno?"
"What do you mean?" he responded in a rude tone, that left a little surprised the Princess.
"Well, you did drink a lot, so I was just wandering how you felt."
"My head is spinning."
"You should rest Techno, after all we still have to duel tomorrow, after our long trip." Said the Princess with a motherly tone, which made Techno chuckle a bit.
"Good night my Princess."
"Good night Techno." Said Y/n with a smile and a small blush on her cheeks.

Hey y'all!
I'm so sorry for having you waiting so long for this chapter which isn't even that good, I was just lacking of ideas, but I'm back!

Kiwi