❁ IX ❁

They arrived at the ballroom, and were greeted by two rather joyful figures: King Philza and Queen Amina

What are they happy about?

Phil made a confused face when he saw the two youngest royals new clothes, but he didn't ask any question, he didn't want to make the conversation awkward in front of the Queen.
Y/N and Technoblade bowed at the sight of their parents, but Queen Amina was quick to make them stand and grab her daughter's face gently.

"Oh dear, I'm so proud of you for making some friends. King Philza told me about your requests to go visit their kingdom and stay there for awhile, and I happily accepted. I know you love discover new things and I couldn't deprive you from learn more than you already know about their beautiful kingdom." said with a plastered smile one her face the Queen.
Y/n couldn't help but smile back at her mothers generosity.
"Thank you so much mother, it means a lot to me." And with that they hugged, and the Queen returned to her throne.

"Explain." is all that Phil said when the Queen was out of sight, but it was enough for the two to understand what he meant.
Y/n looked at Techno, who was already looking at her.

"We were playing around in the garden and we didn't noticed the lake that was near us, so she uhm...fell on it and dragged me along with them..." Techno said with embarrassment in his deep voice.
Phil had a serious expression, but that was replaced quickly by a grin, and then a very loud laugh. The princess became flustered in seconds.
"Okay, okay... so! We will be leaving tomorrow morning after breakfast, so I suggest you, when the ball is over, to prepare your things." said Phil wiping away a tear from the previous laughter.
"But me and Techno have to spar tomorrow morning!" said Y/n with a sad expression.
"It's okay Y/n, we will spar back at my place."

Suddenly the conversation was interrupted by a tall man, he looked around Techno's height, maybe slightly shorter, but he was indeed tall.
He had brown wavy hair and deep brown eyes. His skin was extremely pale, if it wasn't for the slightly red color on his cheeks.

He did a small bow directed to the Princess, and Y/n noticed Techno rolling his eyes.
"I'm Prince Wilbur from the Winter Kingdom, it's a pleasure to meet you, Princess Y/n." Said the man who looked around his mid twenties.
"Cut the kindnesses Wilbur." is al that Technoblade said before, Y/n looked at Phil for some sort of explanation who in fact, motioned them to approach him.
So she did.
She walked towards the King, who was giggling.

What is even happening...

"I see you have attracted the attention of the brothers." whispers in her ear Phil, while the two continued to quarrel.
"What do you mean Phil?"
"Oh you will see soon Y/n." responded the King.

Just as their conversation ended, the two brothers quarrel also came to an end, and they hurried to catch up with the Princess.
"Y/n, will you dance with me?" said both of them in simultaneously.

Who should I dance with?

•Technoblade

•Wilbur

•???

Kiwi