White and Grey

𝑇𝑊- 𝑆𝑚𝑢𝑡, 𝑂𝑟𝑔𝑎𝑠𝑚, 𝑂𝑣𝑒𝑟𝑠𝑡𝑖𝑚𝑢𝑙𝑎𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑛, 𝐹𝑎𝑐𝑒 𝑓𝑢𝑐𝑘𝑖𝑛𝑔, 𝐸𝑑𝑔𝑖𝑛𝑔

Aaron and I hadn't had sex in over 4 weeks. We were both sexually frustrated but the thing was we weren't fighting so we couldn't understand why we'd weren't having it but today was finally the day. He was coming home early so I decided to surprise him.
"Y/N I'm home." He yelled
"Bedroom." I yelled back
"Hey baby Ugh I'm so tired." He yawned falling on the bed
"Aww that's to bad I had a surprise for you but it can wait." I said walking out with a towel over my body stopping mid thigh
"Oh well I guess I could get the surprise." He said seductively
He walked towards me and kissed me passionately. Then his phone started ringing
"No." You moaned
He took out his phone and turned it off then threw it across the room.
"Now we are alone." He says picking me up landing on the bed. He kissed down my neck.
"Mm you taste like peppermint." You said
"You taste like strawberries and mangos." He said taking off the towel
He kissed down her body taking one of her breasts in his mouth swirling his tongue around her nipples. Eventually he moved down kissing everywhere. He set my legs on his shoulders. He didn't tease me, he took one long lip up my pussy before he parted me with his fingers so he could focus his attention.
My hands tangled in his hair when I felt his tongue spear into me before moving up to circle my clit. My back arching up, unintelligible moans falling out of my mouth. I felt him moan against me. "You taste so good."
Without warning, I felt two of his fingers enter me while his lips closed around my clit sucking lightly. My eyes never left his face. Seeing Aaron Hotchner between my legs, his eyes closed in bliss was the sexiest thing I think I'll ever see.
"Fuck," I whimpered.
"Hot- Aaron! I'm gonna cum."
He lifted his head to smirk at me. "I know." He turned to bite the inside of my thigh before his mouth returned to my crest, moving over my clit again.
I felt his fingers curl inside of me, brushing over my g-spot. My orgasm ripped through my body, my thighs clamped around Aaron's head, my hips moving restlessly while I rode out the most powerful orgasm I had ever had.
Aaron's fingers continued to pump into me, bringing me back down to earth. He rose onto his knees, bringing his mouth up my body. First, he kissed my stomach, then between my breasts, then my chin, before his lips met mine.
"You're so pretty like this," he whispered, his eyes moving over my face. He pressed a kiss to my forehead before he moved to lay beside me on the bed, unfastening his pants before they were pushed down his legs, taking his underwear with them, causing his cock to spring free. "I want you to wrap your lips around my cock. You can do that, can't you baby?"
Scrambling up onto my knees, I moved my head over his pelvis. My body still felt like jelly after my orgasm, but there was no way I was not going to do this. His cock was laying back against his pubic bone, the head shiny with precum. He was longer than I was used to and not so thick that he'd be uncomfortable. His hand reached down to grip his dick, giving a few short pumps.
"You can stare at my cock another time, pretty girl. I need you."
How was I supposed to survive hearing Aaron Hotchner saying he needed me?
I moved my face over him while his free hand tangled in my hair. I opened my lips to let him guide his cock into my mouth. I heard him hiss when my lips closed around him and my cheeks hollowed out. "Fuck, y/n," he groaned. His hand was still in my hair, guiding my movements.
His hips started shifting while my head bobbed up and down more quickly I was normally hesitant to let men have control over me like this, but Aaron was different. Even in this moment where he seemed to have total control over me, I knew he'd stop if I showed the slightest hesitation.
But feeling Aaron begin to unravel underneath me was only making me more desperate for him. He started moving my head more quickly, his cock hitting the back of my throat, causing me to gag. My eyes started to water when I tried to swallow around the head of his cock. His eyes were fixed on my movements, his free hand balled into a fist at his side. "Are you okay?" I heard him ask when tears started to leak from my eyes. I just moaned around him, hoping he understood that I wanted this. I was consumed by the feel of him, the heat of his body, even the slightly salty taste of his precum on my tongue. I would have done anything for him in that moment.
With a sharp yank on my hair, he pulled me off of him. "Fuck," he gasped out before he sat up, bringing his face to mine. He gave me a small smile before he kissed me again. With haste, he removed the rest of our clothes and pressed into me, slowly. However, only at first. Soon after his pace increased and I scratched down his back, between his shoulder blades. One of my hands went back to his hair and pulled him back into a heated kiss, all tongues and no finesse. Yet, that's not what we were going for. One of his hands was planted firmly near my head and the other was caressing the outside of my thigh, helping him with leverage.
"Aaron~" I moaned, against his mouth and he chuckled, our breaths mingling.
"Have I ever told you how good you feel (Y/N)?" He asked, pushing my thighs apart and straightening his back, continuing his brutal pace. His hands rested on my hips and he pulled me back into him, roughly. He hit that spot within me and I saw white, arching my back off the bed. 
"Good God, Aaron!" I exclaimed, grabbing onto his thighs and panting, so close. I could taste my release and he pulled out, making me whine at the loss of contact.  "No God here...Just me and you. Come on, baby. Think I'd let you off that easy?" He panted, laying on his back and pulling me onto his lap, lining himself up with my entrance. He pushed himself up into me and I moaned, placing my hands onto his chest. I felt his chest rising and falling, quickly. I was moving my hips into sync with his and eventually he pulled my torso tightly to his chest. 

"Y/N~" He moaned into my ear, his voice making my release almost...But he stopped his movements and pulled out of me, getting behind me. When he reentered me, from behind, he was quick and sharp with his movements.
"Y/N, you're mine." He ordered, one of his hands resting between my shoulder blades and helping to get leverage. Again, he reached that spot in me and I was white, making my breath hitch.
"Aaron! Quit stopping when I get close!" I whined, as he pulled out of me again. 
"I'll do as I please." He growled, pulling me back on top of him and pulling me down onto him. I was going to throw my head back, but he had me by the back of the neck and pulled my face close to his own. He was thrusting up into me, roughly, and he was teasing me in two ways. He wouldn't let me reach my release and he refused to kiss me.
"You...are...mine." He growled, in time with his thrusts and I moaned, in return,
"Yes...All yours." Finally, his lips crashed onto mine and one of his hands reached between us, rubbing at my clit.  "Ha~" I breathed, into his mouth and he smirked, whispering,
"You're behaving so well. It's close. Almost there." He was thrusting harder into me and moaning into his mouth, I began to buck against him. 
"Aaron-" I warned, he smirked and nodded, replying,  "A moment longer...Almost...Now." He twitched inside me and I moaned, releasing onto him. As he released into me, I rode out a second release and bucked onto him, panting. He pulled out of me and I laid beside him, trying to catch my breath. 
"Amazing." He breathed, making me giggle and reply,  "Isn't it always?" 
"Hm. Yes." He sighed, kissing my head and wrapping his arms around me, kissing down my neck.
"Aaron?' 
"Hm?" 
"You know I am yours, right?' 
"Yeah, I just need some reminding sometimes." 
"Hm. Let me remind you~"
"How exactly do you plan to do this?" 
"I have a few ideas."

A/N- First chapter hope you liked it