Lightning and Thunder

"Hi

"Hi."
"Hi."
Wrapping his arms around me we stayed there laying on the window sill holding each others naked bodies. Aaron and I were finally married. We were in our honeymoon. There was a window sill that could be made into a bed and we were laying there watching it rain and thunderstorm in Paris. His arms were wrapped around my waist my head resting on his chest our legs intertwined with each other. The blanket covering our naked bodies. He was planting kisses down my body.
"Again." I laughed
"I can never get enough of you." He chuckled
Moving my body i cradled his jaw and placed a kiss on his nose. Chuckling he held me tighter as he kissed me passionately. Gripping my thighs he lifted me up and stood up.
"We haven't had sex on the couch yet." He smirked
"Dirty man." I teased
Pulling the cover off of me I wrapped my legs around his waist and wrapped my arms around his neck kissing him. He set us down in the couch kissing up my body before reaching my throbbing heat.
"So pretty and wet for me." He said
Tracing a finger through my folds I shivered as his mouth came in contact with my clit.
"Aaron." I moaned
Staring at me he intertwined our fingers together. The bubble in my stomach growing rapidly.
"Let go baby let it out." He said
Crying out his name I squeezed his hand as I let my orgasm run through me like a train. Lifting me up he walked us to the bedroom. Laying down I got on top of him as he slipped inside me. He wrapped his arm around my back and the other we held hands. My hand went to his hair as I kissed him passionately.
"That's it baby let it out. Let me make you feel good." He said
I couldn't stop and I wouldn't. I loved this man with everything in me. We were making love. He knew it and I knew it and I didn't want to stop.
"Aaron I'm gonna cum." I whimpered
"I'm almost there baby." He grunted
Kissing my nipple he traced his tongue up towards my mouth and kissed me. I exploded immediately Aaron following closely behind.
"Oh god." I shivered
He held me before standing up and cleaning me up. He got into bed and wrapped his arms around me not letting me go.
"I love you my wife."
"I love you my husband."