One night stand

𝗪𝗮𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀: 𝗛𝗮𝗶𝗿 𝗽𝘂𝗹𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗴, 𝗼𝗿𝗮𝗹 𝘀𝗲𝘅, 𝗺𝘂𝗹𝘁𝗶𝗽𝗹𝗲 𝗼𝗿𝗴𝗮𝘀𝗺𝘀, 𝗺𝗮𝗹𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗳𝗲𝗺𝗮𝗹𝗲 𝗿𝗲𝗰𝗲𝗶𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴, 𝘀𝗰𝗿𝗮𝘁𝗰𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴, 𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗹 𝗹𝗮𝗻𝗴𝘂𝗮𝗴𝗲,𝗰𝗵𝗼𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴, 𝘀𝗽𝗮𝗻𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴, 𝗵𝗮𝗶𝗿 𝗽𝘂𝗹𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗴...

𝗪𝗮𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀: 𝗛𝗮𝗶𝗿 𝗽𝘂𝗹𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗴, 𝗼𝗿𝗮𝗹 𝘀𝗲𝘅, 𝗺𝘂𝗹𝘁𝗶𝗽𝗹𝗲 𝗼𝗿𝗴𝗮𝘀𝗺𝘀, 𝗺𝗮𝗹𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗳𝗲𝗺𝗮𝗹𝗲 𝗿𝗲𝗰𝗲𝗶𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴, 𝘀𝗰𝗿𝗮𝘁𝗰𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴, 𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗹 𝗹𝗮𝗻𝗴𝘂𝗮𝗴𝗲,𝗰𝗵𝗼𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴, 𝘀𝗽𝗮𝗻𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴, 𝗵𝗮𝗶𝗿 𝗽𝘂𝗹𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗴, 𝗩𝗘𝗥𝗬 𝗥𝗢𝗨𝗚𝗛 𝗦𝗘𝗫, 𝗦𝗔𝗙𝗘 𝗪𝗢𝗥𝗗𝗦

I always thought I wanted everything in life but turns out that right now I only wanted one thing.
An orgasm or 11 and it didn't help that I was at a bar with tons of hot men but they had woman all over them. But one guy caught my attention. He was tall and I could see his veins pooping out of his arms and hands.
Fuck his hands were so manly. As I stared at him dirty dirty thoughts appeared in my head.
"Is there a reason your staring at me." He asked
Fuck he saw me. Time to take your shot Luna.
"Or is there dirty things in your head that you want me to do to you." He asked
Fuck. There goes my underwear. I'm pretty sure there was a giant wet stain on my underwear because of this man.
"I bet your soaking wet right now huh." He asked inching closer to me
He protectively hovered over me and dropped his head down into my neck and sucked on my pulse point. I let out a moan as he pulled me closer.
"What's your name pretty girl?" He whispered in my ear
"Luna." I breathed out feeling his tongue on my ear
"I'm Aaron."
"Hi." I sheepishly said
"I wanna take you to my place Luna can I do that?" He asked
"Please." I moaned
He grabbed my hand and pulled out the club helping me into the car before driving off his hand resting on my thigh the entire time. We got there and he slowly helped me out the car and we walked up the stairs to his apartment. He opened the door and immediately pushed me against the door. Seeing as how he probably was 6'5 and I was only 5'2 I was pretty short compared to him even with the heels.
"Are you familiar with BDSM." He asked
"Yes." I whispered
"What are your kinks pretty Luna." He asked as his finger trailed into my underwear
"Choking, scratching, spanking, Ummm fuck-.. I can't think, hair pulling, and OH GOD, hands, scratching shit" I said
His finger was trailing over my clit over and over making it hard to think
"Do you like oral sex?" He asked
"Yes I love it but men tend to hate using their tongue on woman's vagina." I said
"Well I'm not like most men pretty girl. I'll will wrap these pretty thighs around my head and fuck you with my tongue until you cum on my face over and over." He growled
"Ok that's uh fine with me." I blushed
"Good girl now jump pretty girl jump." He whispered
I immediately jumped and he caught me walking up his stairs to his room. He set me down as I pulled off my dress and heels. He smiled before slowly letting me down on the bed. He unfastened my bra and took one of my nipples in his mouth.
"Shit." I moaned
He looked at me and swirled his tongue over my nipple. He smirked before going to the other one. He continued his act before pulling away and pulling me in for a kiss. I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed back. He pulled away and moved down. He kissed between my breasts and moved down to my stomach. He pressed light kisses on my stomach before placing his hands on my waist.
"Can I take these off?" He asked referring to my panties
"Please." I whimpered
He pulled them off and threw them on the floor.
"Fuck your dripping." He smirked
He settled down on his stomach and pulled one of my legs over his shoulder. I gripped onto his hair in attempt to ground myself. But when his tongue tapped against my clit I lost it. He licked across my slit before taking my clit in his mouth. The entire time he was eating me out he was staring right at me looking at my motions. He sucked and nipped at my clit making me more wetter if possible. He moved down and started fucking me with his tongue.
"Oh shit that feels so good." I moaned
He continued his torture on my pussy before I felt and bubble in my stomach.
"Shit I'm gonna cum. Can I cum please?" I begged
"I was gonna let you cum regardless but now I know your a good girl and you beg for your rewards. Cum pretty girl cum" he growled
I immediately let go arching my back and opening my mouth into a silent scream.
"Jesus Luna you taste so fucking good." He groaned out
He lifted his body up and started to take off his clothes before I stopped him.
"Can I take them off?" I sheepishly asked
"Of course pretty girl whatever you want." He smirked
I stood up and kissed him. I pulled his shirt off and started kissing his neck. I sucked on his pulse point which made him let out a moan.
"Luna." He groaned
I unbuckled his belt and brought his pants down. I saw the imprint of his hard member and I smiled.
I pushed him on the bed and straddled him. He lifted up and propped up against the headboard. I pulled his boxers off and his cock stood tall.
"Shit." I laughed
"Is something wrong." He asked with concern
"No you are immaculate. Your bigger than what my exes were." I smiled
"Good." He said
He pulled my waist to sit on his lap. He brought my face for a kiss and trailed them down my body. I brought my hand down and stroked his cock. He threw his head back and groaned
"Luna. I-.. shit.. co-.. Fuck that feels good.. condom." He struggled to get out
"No need I'm on the pill and I really need to feel you." I begged
He pulled my hand away and I frowned
"Why?" I said
"Your gonna make me cum." He groaned out
I repositioned my hips and sat straight down on his cock. He groaned out and I moaned. I started moving my hips at a fast pace. I wrapped my arms around his neck and brought my forehead to his. He rubbed my back as he thrusted into me.
"Fuck your so fucking tight." He groaned
"Oh god." I moaned out
He thrusted harder and harder making me see white spots in my vision.
"Fuck Luna." He groaned
"Shit." I whimpered
He felt so fucking good. His dick was hitting me everywhere I felt like I was on cloud nine.
"Nope look at me Luna look at me while you cum on my cock." He growled thrusting harder and harder
I wrapped my arms around his neck and put my forehead to his. I looked him in his eyes and saw passion and love. That scared me to death. This man barely knew me and his eyes were filled with love for me. He doesn't know what I've done in my life. Who I've hurt so why is he looking at me like I'm his world. For some reason I feel drawn towards him like I've met him before. I wanted to trust him and that freaked me out. Oh lord he is the guy from the coffee shop. I scored. Do I want a relationship though?

𝐴𝑎𝑟𝑜𝑛 𝑃𝑂𝑉

This girl is amazing. I don't think she remembers when we first met though. She is literally sitting on top of my dick and she is looking at me like she wants to trust me but doesn't want to get hurt. When I first met we were at a coffee shop and a guy cut in front of her and I overheard her saying she was gonna be late so I gave her a 100 bought her coffee and switched her schedule from 9 to 12. She thanked a hundred times and then walked away. I watched her walk away and sighed. Then I saw her a couple weeks later at the club which led to us having steamy sex. Her pussy was clenching me like crazy and I tried so hard to hold back. I wanted her to cum first.
"Nope look at me Luna look at me while you cum on my cock." I growled
She wrapped her arms around my neck and put her forehead against mine. She let go moaning loud and whimpering. Her legs started shaking and I kept thrusting.

𝐿𝑢𝑛𝑎 𝑃𝑂𝑉

"Shit." I moaned as I released all over his cock
He came soon after burying his head into my neck. He pulled four of me and went to grab a towel. He cleaned me up and handed me a pair of his boxers and giant T-shirt.
"Thank you." I said smiling
He got into bed and nodded his head.
"Your the guy from the coffee shop." I blurted out
"I am." He smiled
"Why didn't you say anything." I asked
"Hard to believe but I was shy. You were so pretty that day and I wanted to ask you out but I didn't want to overstep. Then I saw you again at the club and I took my shot." He said his head down
I straddled him again lifted his head up.
"I like you a lot. You look at me like I'm your only care in the world and we've meet twice. But I've been through a lot of crazy shit. I don't want to put that on you." I said
"I don't fucking care when I want something I take it and i want you." He growled
"Ok." I said before kissing him
"I saw this challenge. You are supposed to take a leap with someone you care about. So move in with me." He said
"What." I gasped
"Move in with me." He said again
"Are you sure." I asked
"Positive." He smiled
He flipped us over and cuddled me. I was happy at last.

𝐴/𝑁- 𝑃𝑇2?