Careful

Waking up to my wife was always amazing

Waking up to my wife was always amazing. Avianna Colt was my wife. Avianna Hotchner now. We had been married for about 6 months and no one knew except our parents. She was a surgeon and I was an FBI agent. Somehow we always made time to see each other. Avianna was asleep on my chest. Her breast rested on my ribs and her arms wrapped around my waist. Then her pager went off. She stirred around and grabbed her glasses and then her pager.

PAGER: BIG TRAUMA. 

"Shit.'' She groaned 
Standing up grabbing my dress shirt she slipped it on and buttoned it. She walked to our closet and threw on the bed a pair of black jeans a white crop and a black sweater with some heel boots. 

Rushing she put on the clothes and did her hair

Rushing she put on the clothes and did her hair. Chuckling I got out of bed and walked to the bathroom where she was doing her hair. I wrapped my arms around her waist trailing kisses around her neck.
''Aaron.'' She whined
''Avianna you didn't say good morning,'' I said back
She turned around and kissed my lips
"Good morning now I have to go.'' She smiled

Leaving the bathroom she grabbed her purse and everything else. She grabbed her keys and left. 

AVIANNA POV

"What do we got?'' I asked brooks 

I ran past the attendings lounge changing and grabbed my badge and stethoscope.

"Cameron Carter suffered major injuries in an ongoing crash,'' Brooks said
"She has a major brain bleed that I wanna clear up before it gets worse,'' Derek said 
"Ok, I can do any other repairs with you,'' I said 

Scrubbing in we started surgery. About 3 hours later we were done. I checked on my other patients before getting ready to go home. I did 3 extra surgeries before leaving. 

An ex-lap, Hemorrhoidectomy, and heart transplant. I know what your thinking I thought you were just general. I am. I'm also Cardio and Neuro. 

FUN

Walking in the house I slipped my shoes and walked into our bedroom to see Aaron at the desk with files scattered everywhere. I wrapped my arms around his neck kissing his cheek. 

"Hi.'' He smiled 
"Hi.'' I laughed 
He spun around and picked me up and threw us on the bed

"My day just got ten times better.'' He smirked 

Planting kisses on my neck he slipped my shirt off.

"No, I smell like blood and other bodily functions. Can I shower first?'' I asked
"I guess.'' He pouted 
Grabbing his chin I kissed him. I got up and did my skincare and jumped in the shower. I grabbed a pair of his boxers and dress shirt. I got into the room seeing Aaron distressed.

"What's wrong baby,'' I asked
"Nothing come here.'' He said 

I sat on his lap wrapping my arms around his neck and his arms around my waist.

"I love you.'' He smiled
"I love you too.'' I smiled back 

I felt content