-Info-Chan-

Ayano walked into the school building, changing her shoes with everyone else. She walked slowly, falling behind the others. She eventually stopped and turned on her heel.

There stood Osoro. Ayano walked up to him, tilting her head she spoke, "I'll assume that your lap-dog informed you of our little appointment." In all honesty, Ayano didn't know what she was feeling. Perhaps confidence. She cracked a smile that nearly looked genuine. 

Osoro felt his face starting to heat up. "Yeah, yeah. Whatever. What are your terms. Umeji didn't tell me everything."

"If I win, you stop sending your little friends to attack me. If you win- Actually. What do you want?"

Osoro thought for a moment. For the sake of his reputation, he played a tactical move, "When I win. You'll be my little servant for a week. Got it?"

Ayano thought it over. In all honesty, she didn't mind carrying out tasks, even if they were violent. Pro's outweighed the cons, "Deal." Ayano turned sharply and started to walk away.

Without turning back to look at him, she spoke, "By the way. Don't bring your little entourage. They get on my nerves."

She then walked to class without a care in the world.

Osoro stood there, a hand over his face. He was burning up, and it wasn't from a fever.

Umeji came from around the corner, "Hey Boss, everyone's waiting outside. We're thinking we'll ditch to get you prepped for that fight later."

Osoro turned to his friend, "Yeah. Sounds good. Lead the way."

.

Ayano's heart was racing and her face was red. She knew Osoro was that blonde figure she'd seen. 

She was tempted to lose the fight in order to become his servant, but after thinking it over, she decided that winning was a much better alternative.  

She walked up the stairs and to her classroom. Going on her phone until the bell rung.

.

Osoro and Umeji walked to the rest of the delinquents at the back of the school. They talked strategy until the bell rang.

.

Lunch time. Ayano walked to the roof silently. She walked with her Akane persona, she used it to seem more reliable and confident. 

Dusting off a bench, she sat down and began to eat her bento.

.

The delinquents ate their lunches at the back of the school near the incinerator, still talking strategies against Ayano.

To bad for them, Ayano could hear their ramblings all the way from the roof. Hearing what Osoro agreed to use, she started strategizing about how she could beat Osoro.

They had all seen her fight, but she had never seen him fight. 

They knew she started with a lunge, knocking them out swiftly. 

They knew she was good with disarming people.

They knew she is in the possession of brass knuckles and pepper spray. It's not like she had them on her though.

Ayano finished her meal and started to slowly make her way off the roof. But she heard it.

"Just lunge first and knock her out cold." - She heard multiple sounds of agreement. Then Osoro agreed.

She knew exactly what they were planning, and she had come up with a way to counter it. But she had to rely on her speed here.

Luckily for her, she took track in middle school.

.

Osoro and the others took a break from strategizing to go for a smoke. Well, most of them. Umeji refused to. The others didn't mind. All they saw was Umeji walking into the school.

.

Ayano waited for her next class to start, playing on her phone to pass time. She then got a text.

An unknown number. - "Hello."

Ayano - "Do I know you."

An unknown number - "You Don't. But I know you, Ayano Aishi."

Ayano - "How did you get my phone number?"

Ayano - "And who are you?"

An unknown number - "Well.. I have my ways."

An unknown number - "And I am Info-Chan."