.Our Rules.

Osoro's face flushed a bright red and Ayano chuckled, "Well? Is there anything else you wanted to say?" She said playfully. 

Osoro looked away and covered his face with one of his hands, "No.." he mumbled. He then walked out of the room to tell one of the doctors of Ayano's consciousness.

.

The mood of the room went from a vibrant orange to a dark black. The room felt so empty without her love with her. 

She just went back to her homework, trying to ignore the emptiness in her chest.

A doctor walked in shortly after.

"How are you feeling Ayano?"

"I'm feeling pretty good actually!"

"That's good to hear." She wrote something on her notepad, "Well, you should be able to go in two to three days. Your injuries aren't anything to sneeze at, sure, but everything was manageable." She said, finally looking up from her paper and pen. 

"Sounds wonderful!"

"Oh! Before I go, do you need anything? Water?"

"I'm good, thanks."

"Alright then, but breakfast will be served soon. Do you want to go to the hospital cafeteria? Or would you rather eat here?"

"I'd rather eat in here, if that's ok."

"No worries!" She wrote something down in her notes and left shorty.

.

Osoro was trying to take his mind off everything by playing on his phone. 

He was sitting in the waiting room, waiting in anticipation for the doctor to come back and tell him he could go back to Ayano's room.

.

-

Ayano got served pancakes and fruit for breakfast. After thanking the doctor she quickly began to eat. 

.

Osoro got bored and began to walk back to Ayano's room.

Upon going in, Ayano looked at him amused, "What brings you back here, Osoro?"

"Don't flatter yourself, I just got bored is all."

"Right.." Ayano paused, "Well, since you're here, we should make rules for this.. erm... situation."

"I'm down."

"Alright then."

-

They spent an hour 'arguing' about the rules before they came to a compromise. 

"Alright, Nothing big during classtime, you will not do anything that will harm your peers, Lunch and cleaning time is when big things can happen, and my friends can still attack you at the gate. Is that all right?" Osoro asked.

"Yeah, but why still have your goons attack me? Seems counter productive."

"They need the practice."

"O..k..then.. I guess it's official. The week I get back to school, the days of service will begin."

"Sound's goo--"

"Wait." Ayano cut him off.

"What?"

"Lastly, I just want to make this clear." Ayano began to glare daggers at Osoro, "I'm not taking off any part of my clothes. That's just disgusting."

"Y-Yeah, I'm cool with that."

Osoro left with the deal solidified.

.

The day proceeded as normal. And Sunday was imminent.