Antonio's Night

Once Y/n was all dressed, she went over to the Madrigals house and saw a lot of kids running around playing with the other kids.

Luisa was carrying all the donkeys while Camilo was welcoming guests.

When he saw Y/n came, his smile grew.

Y/n went towards Camilo and he hugged her tight.

"I'm glad you could come." Camilo said.

"I'm glad you waited for me." Y/n said.

"Why don't you go inside first." Camilo said.

"Sure. I'll see you inside." Y/n said as she walks inside.

As Y/n walked inside, she saw Luisa carrying some stuffs inside while other kids stayed on top of her. Meanwhile Isabela was busy giving up flowers to the villagers.

Then, she saw two little kids trying to go up the stairs but casita used her magic and slid them down which made them giggled.

She then saw Dolores coming towards her.

"Hola." Dolores said.

"Hola." Y/n said.

"You must be Y/n, Camilo's friend." Dolores said.

"Yeah, and you must be Dolores. Camilo's  sister, right?" Y/n asked.

"Yup." Dolores said.

Then, Camilo arrived.

"Hola Dolores, I saw you were talking to Y/n." Camilo said.

"I was, now I have to go to mamá. Antonio's time is about to come." Dolores said as she walks away.

"This is amazing." Y/n said to Camilo.

Camilo smiled as Y/n looked around.

Isabela then turned went towards Camilo.

"Camilo, your mamá is looking for you. Antonio is on his way down." Isabela said.

"Oh, uhh Y/n you wouldn't mind staying with cousin, Isabela right?" Camilo asked.

"Sure, I wouldn't mind." Y/n said.

"I'll be back with you." Camilo said as he walks away.

Isabela smiled as Y/n turned to her.

"Looks like Camilo is interested with you." Isabela said.

"What? No, that's not possible. We just met this morning, I think he's just being nice like he does to other people." Y/n said.

"He usually doesn't get close to girls your age except you." Isabela said.

"Really?" Y/n asked.

Isabela nods.

"We'll just have to see. I wouldn't be so sure to say that Camilo likes me, as I said we just met." Y/n said.

Meanwhile Camilo and his family watch as Antonio goes downstairs with Mirabel.

"There you are." Felix said.

"Look at you! all grown up." Pepa said as rain started pouring on Pepa.

"Pepi, amor (love), you're gonna get him all wet." Felix said as he shook away all the clouds on top of Pepa.

Camilo then shape-shifts into Felix and started to pinch Antonio's cheek.

"You are making your papá proud." Camilo imitates Felix's voice.

"I don't sound like that." Felix said.

"I don't sound like that." Camilo imitates Felix again.

"Abuela says, it's time." Dolores said as she used her power.