Embracing Isabela

Camilo and Y/n searched for Mirabel for hours. Even though Y/n saw Mirabel, she swore that she wouldn't tell anyone where she was.

Suddenly, Pepa came.

"Camilo, we need you right now." Pepa said.

"Okay, mamá." Camilo said.

Then, he turned to Y/n.

"You wouldn't mind if I go...right?" Camilo asked.

"No, no. I wouldn't mind. Your family is way more important than me." Y/n said.

Camilo smiled.

"Thanks Y/n." Camilo said.

Y/n smiled.

"Goodluck on finding your cousin. Don't be too hard on Mirabel though." Y/n said.

"I won't." Camilo said.

Y/n then waved Camilo goodbye and went out.

As Y/n got out, she but her lip thinking whether Camilo will be alright.

Meanwhile Mirabel who finally went inside Isabela's room.

"Isa? Hey. I know we've had our issues, but I'm ready to be a better sister... to you. So we should just hug. Let's hug it out, huh?" Mirabel said.

Isabela then got down along with her bed flying down with her.

"Hug it out? Luisa can't lift an empanada, Mariano's nose, looks like a smashed papaya. HAVE YOU LOST YOUR MIND!?" Isabela yelled.

Mirabel stared at her sister.

"Isa, I feel like you're upset. And you know what cures being upset? A warm embrace." Mirabel said.

But then, a vine blocked Mirabel's way to Isabela's bed.

"Get out." Isabela said.

Then, a flower flew to Mirabel's mouth to shut her up.

"Everything was perfect, Abuela was happy, the family was happy. You wanna be a better sister? Apologise for ruining my life." Isabela said.

Mirabel's anger bubbled up.

"Go on, apologise." Isabela said.

Mirabel hesitates.

"I... am... sorry." Mirabel said.

Isabela sighed in satisfaction.

"That your life is so great!" Mirabel said angrily.

"Out." Isabela said as she pushed her vines away while it dragged Mirabel.

"Wait! *grunts* Fine! I apologise! I wasn't trying to ruin your life! *grunts* some of us have bigger problems, you selfish..." Mirabel said.

Isabela gasps.

"Entitled princess!" Mirabel continued.

"Selfish!? I've been stuck being perfect my whole entire life! And literally, the only thing you have ever done to me is mess things up!" Isabela yelled as flower roughly grew from Isabela's floor and hit Mirabel on her face.

"Nothing is messed up! You can still marry that big dumb hunk!" Mirabel said.

"I never wanted to marry him! I was doing it for the family!" Isabela yelled.

Suddenly, a cactus grew from the ground.

Isabela then stood looking shook at the cactus she made.

Mirabel then slowly stood up.

"Oh my gosh, Isa, that is a very serious confession. *sighs* okay, get over here. Bring it in.... Isa?" Mirabel asked.

(Now is the time for Isabela to shine)

"Your a bad influence." Isabela said happily as she laughed with Mirabel.

Suddenly, Abuela came in angrily.

"What is going on?" Abuela asked.

The two then stood up while they looked down.

"Abuela, its okay! Everything's... were gonna save the miracle. The magic..." Mirabel got interrupted.

"What are you talking about? Look at our home! Look at your sister!" Abuela yelled.

"Please just... Isabela wasn't happy." Mirabel said.

"Of course she isn't happy, you ruined her proposal." Abuela said.

"No, no, no. She needed me to ruin her proposal. And then we did all this. And the candle burned brighter and the cracks..." Mirabel said.

"Mirabel." Abuela kept her patience.

"That's why I'm in the vision! I'm saving the miracle!" Mirabel said.

Abuela's patience then exploded.

"You have to stop Mirabel!" Abuela shouted.

Mirabel's face turned pale.

"The cracks started with you. Bruno left because of you. Luisa's losing her powers. Isabela's out of control. Because of you! I don't know why you weren't given a gift.l, but it is not an excuse for you to hurt this family." Abuela scolded.

Then the cracks on Casita grew bigger and bigger.

"I will never be good enough for you. Will I? No matter how hard I try. No matter how hard any of us tries. Luisa will never be strong enough. Isabela won't be perfect enough. Bruno left this family because you only saw the worst in him." Mirabel said

"Bruno didn't care about this family." Abuela said.

"He loves this family, I love this family, we love this family. You're the one that doesn't care. You'rethe one who's breaking our home." Mirabel said.

"Don't you ever..." Abuela was interrupted.

"The miracle is dying, because of you." Mirabel said.

Abuela gasps softly as the house starts to break apart.