Meeting Bruno

"Mirabel, everything okay?" Mariano asked.

Augustin let's out an awkward chuckle.

"Everything is great. She's just excited. For you to propose which uhh, you should do!" Augustin said.

"Yes." Mirabel interrupted.

"As fast as you can." Augustin continued.

"I was actually gonna-" Mariano was interrupted.

"You were actually gonna. Great!" Mirabel said as she turned Isabela's chair facing to Mariano.

Mariano's mother hesitates.

"Well, since everyone here has a talent, my Mariano wanted to begin with a song! Luisa, could you bring over the piano?" Mariano's mother said. 

Luisa's voice broke

"Okay." Luisa said.

Mirabel chuckled nervously.

"Uh, it's actually family tradition to sing after." Mirabel said as she got up her seat and pushed Mariano to his knee to start the proposal.

Mariano cleared his throat.

"Isabela, most graceful of all the Madrigals." Mariano said but then he turned around to see Miirabel laying on the floor.

"I'm.." Mariano has lost his words.

"You're doing great." Mirabel said.

"The most perfect flower in this entire encanto..." Mariano said.

Mirabel then saw Antonio's animal friends took the broken Bruno's vision piece and brought them under the table and start assembling the piece.

Meanwhile Luisa struggled to bring over the piano and starts to sob.

"Will you marry..." Before Mariano get's to finish, Mirabel leaps towards the table while Isabela looks at her little sisters in disbelief.

"No!" Mirabel shouted.

Soon enough, Luisa fell to the floor and cried.

Thunder rumbles and Mariano's mother shrieked.

"What is happening?" Mariano's mother asked.

"Mirabel found Bruno's vision. She's in it. She's gonna destroy the magic and now, we're all doomed!!" Dolores spilled the secret.

Abuela looked shocked as Antonio's animal friend place the tray with the assembled broken piece on the table while Mirabel tried to hide it but failed.

Then, the house starts to rumble, the thunder got louder and bigger.

Suddenly, Camilo shape-shifted into a half baby and a half man, Isabela's power lost control and one of her flower punched Mariano on the nose and suddenly, the cloud above Pepa started to pour rain.

"Felicidades!!(Congratulations!"The villagers said in unison.

Once they all got out, Abuela chased after Mariano and his mother.

"Señora, por favor! (Ms, please!)" Abuela cried.

"Abuela, please! There's gotta be an explanation." Mirabel said.

"I hate you!" Isabela yelled as she ran out.

Luisa then came out crying hard.

"I'm a loser!" Luisa cried.

"Luisa!" Augustin chased after his daughter.

"What did you do?" Pepa asked while rain pour at her and now she is soaking wet.