Finally Close

Camilo then brought Y/n to a beautiful spot where there was a very nice view of what seems to look like a torn mountain.

The two laid on the green grass next to each other with their hands close to each other.

"I always come here when I have a bad day." Camilo told Y/n.

"It does feel like a really peaceful place to calm your mind during bad days." Y/n said while closing her eyes.

There was a silence where the two enjoyed the calm wind flowing past their hair.

The flowers around them moved calmly with the flowing wind.

"I can't believe how fast we're growing up don't you think?" Camilo asked.

"Mhm." Y/n hummed.

Camilo sat up and looked at Y/n.

"Are you sleeping?" Camilo asked with a laugh.

Y/n opens her eyes.

"No." Y/n said.

They both sat down as their hands were about to touch, they suddenly pulled away.

Their faces turned red as they felt embarrassed of what they were about to do just now.

"I'm sorry-" Y/n's words were interrupted as she was about to apologise for the most awkward thing she's ever done.

"No, It's okay." Camilo said.

As Camilo got closer to Y/n, his fingers slowly touched Y/n's

Y/n's breathing quickened as she felt the small touch but strong connection

Y/n's breathing quickened as she felt the small touch but strong connection. A different connection than the time Camilo actually held her hand for the first time.

"It's okay." Camilo said.

"Y-you're not nervous at all?" Y/n stuttered.

"A lot of girls before this did this when I helped them. I did feel nervous. But with you, It just feels... different." Camilo confessed.

"Well, how did you get yourself through that nervous feeling?" Y/n asked.

"I just close my eyes and took a couple seconds to breathe." Camilo advised.

"Try it." He said.

Y/n then closed her eyes and imagine herself on a beach with the wonderful sound of the waves and the birds chirping.

Then, she slowly took a few deep breaths.

Soon enough, she finally opened her eyes with a small smile on her face.

"Feeling better?" Camilo asked.

"Yeah." Y/n said as she nods.

Camilo chuckled.

"Do you know that you look very pretty when you smile?" Camilo asked.

Y/n chuckled.

"Do you know that you're very sweet when you're romantic?" Y/n asked.

"Really?" Camilo asked.

"Who am I kidding? You're always sweet." Y/n said.

"Of course I am. After all I am Camilo Madrigal." Camilo said proudly.

They both laughed.

~Meanwhile Dolores~

"How are they doing, Dolores?" Pepa asked.

There was a few seconds of silence.

"Do you know that you look very pretty when you smile?"

Dolores gasp softly.

"That's so sweet!" Dolores said.

"What? What is it mi amor?" Pepa asked.

"Camilo just told Y/n something so romantic." Dolores said.

"Aww." Pepa said as rain starts to pour on her.

Suddenly, Camilo and Y/n noticed a few raindrops behind the bushes near them.

Camilo then looks at Y/n.

They both then got up and went to the bushes where the rain cloud was.

"Mamá?" Camilo asked.

"Camilo...hey!" Pepa said with an awkward smile and voice.

Camilo turned to Dolores.

"Dolores." Camilo said as he raised his eyebrows.

"Mamá made me do it!" Dolores said then she covers her mouth.

"Mamá, why are you so curious with me being with Y/n?" Camilo asked.

"I'm not curious amor, I'm just excited that you're finally happy." Pepa said.

"Well, for being happy that I'm finally happy. Sneaking and spying on me doesn't make me comfortable mamá." Camilo said.

"Alright, alright amor. I'll leave you two lovebirds alone." Pepa said.

Dolores giggled.

Once they left, Camilo and Y/n looked at each other and laughed.

"That was an easy conversation." Y/n said.

"It sure is." Camilo said.

The two had a walk together until the sun sets.

Once they both entered Casita, Abuela was quite shocked to see.... Camilo and Y/n holding hands.

Mirabel looked at Camilo and Y/n with her jaw dropped.

"Oh dios mío (oh my god)." Mirabel said.

Isabela nods as she watches them from the balcony.