Chapter 4: Aftermath

Jinn: Locked away by her cruel father, Salem was a girl who desired but one thing: freedom. She lived in a time when kings and their kingdoms were plentiful when men and women were capable of greatness.....

-- (Timeskip: skipping a few scenes) [I am sorry boys, I do not have the patience nor the motivation to write the whole story of Salem and Ozma. You just have to watch the story yourselves. Mb doods]

[Ozma]: Where are thee other relics? 

Jinn: He asked me his questions

[Ozma]: What powers do they possess?

Jinn: And though I gave him my answers--

[Ozma]: How do I destroy Salem. 

Jinn: Not all of them were to his liking. 

[Jinn]: You can't. 

Everyone was shocked, terrified, horrified, you name it.

Ozma knelt down in shame.

-end of the truth-

You: ...

Yang: Salem can't be killed...You all heard her too right?

Everyone except you and Qrow was looking down upon the knelt boy Ozpin. 

Ozpin: I--

Yang: There was so much you hadn't told us! How could you think that was okay?! 

Ruby: Professor...  

Ozpin looks up to Ruby. 

Ruby: What is your plan to defeat Salem?

Ozpin: I-...don't have one.

He looks down in shame. Qrow then punched Ozpin in the face so hard he flew and hit a tree. Qrow then walked up to Ozpin.

Qrow: No one wanted me. I was cursed. I gave my life to you because you gave me a place in this world. I thought I was finally doing some good. 

Ozpin: But, you are--

Qrow: Meeting you was the worst luck of my life.

Shocked was an understatement for Ozpin. He then saw you, still looking away from everyone. Then you menacingly looked back at Ozpin. Him, looking at your face was enough for him to know that you hate him, with passion.

You: You've done this to yourself, Ozma.

When you said his name it had so much distaste in it that it sent shivers down his spine, he looked down once he locked eyes with you.

Then he replied to Qrow's statement.

Ozpin: Maybe your right.

Ozpin then let Oscar take control, once he has done this the boy felt pain on his cheek, where Qrow punched him at.