Prologue

An #EsZan #AşkMantıkIntikam House-mates AU.

Esra and Ozan lived across the street from each other and practically grew up together. Their lives where inexplicably interwoven for as long as they could remember - from the time they were young children, and she comforted him when his father abandoned the family and he started helping her out with her homework, and all the way through childhood and their teenage years.

But college took Ozan away from the mohalle, and they drifted apart, life getting in the way, as it so often did. Esra got caught up in the adventures of young adulthood, and Ozan dedicated himself to fulfilling his engineering aspirations. 

A new job internship takes Esra to Istanbul where Ozan now works in a prestigious software company, and he offers her his spare bedroom till she can find a space that fits her budget. 

Esra is grateful for his help even though they've barely been in touch these last few years, and is happy to have a chance to rekindle their friendship. 

Ozan realized that asking Esra to live with him was a bad idea - a very bad idea. He always thought his crush on her would fade with time, but having her here with him, her beautiful face and bright-as-the-sun presence the first and last thing he saw every single day, well it brought all those suppressed feelings rushing back with a vengeance.

To make matters worse, Esra was totally averse to the idea of love and marriage. She had seen relationships fall apart all around her and decided she would never allow herself to be hurt in that way.

Is Ozan willing to put his heart on the line, and risk the chance of losing her forever? 

Notes (2022-01-09)

Hey FanFic Family!

Welcome to a brand new EsZan AU! I'm so excited to get started!

It sticks to the original premise of Ozan and Esra being neighbors and childhood friends, but then they drift apart when Ozan goes away to college. This story picks up from where they find themselves in each other's lives again, living under the same roof, and fighting feelings they have no control over. 

Hope to post Chapter 1 in a day or two.

<3 Sarah