Chapter 7 (M)

He closed the distance between their lips, his hands cupping her face with a gentleness that contrasted with the urgency of his kiss. He seized her lower lip in his as his thumb grazed the sensitive spot behind her ear.

She moaned from the sensory overload.

He slipped his tongue between her parted lips, the first brush against the inside of her cheek sending a sharp sizzle of electricity straight from her lips to the spot between her legs, so that she pressed her thighs together. She threaded her fingers through his hair, grabbing his head and pressing herself to him, her body greedy for more of his touch. His hands dropped to her hips and he pulled her into him, lifting her off the counter. She felt his hardness against her body and another rush of excitement swept through her at the effect she was having on him.

He deepened the kiss, his tongue stroking hers, sucking, tasting. His lips trailed down the side of her neck and she arched her head backwards giving him full access as he peppered little kisses down the length of it.

She made an impatient sound - it was all too much and yet not enough. She wrapped her legs around his hips, securing herself onto him. He slipped a hand slipped under her shirt, skimming up her  bare torso and brushing the underside of her breast.

"Aaah," she cried out, arching to his touch as his thumb grazed the tip, her nipples hardening instantly. 

"More...." she whimpered, "please more."

He didn't wait. He lifted her with an "oopa!" so that he was carrying her more securely, and strode purposely towards his bedroom. She wrapped her arms around him and buried her face in his neck, her lips sucking at the chorded muscles so temptingly within reach.

"Esra.." he groaned. And she sucked harder - her body thrumming with excitement.

He lowered her onto the bed and she shimmied out of her pajamas as he whipped his shirt off and pulled off his pants. She unbuttoned her pajama top, but stilled when she looked up to find him naked.

He was...gorgeous, a greek god, chiseled to perfection. Her cheeks flushed and she was suddenly shy. Her eyes roamed his body and slowly moved upwards to meet his eyes. The soft gentleness she saw in them the one reminder of the sweet, nerdy Ozan she knew. She shrugged off her top, reassured by the familiarly she was seeking.

His eyes darkened and he took in a swift breath. She was breathtaking...

He lowered his body to her, his lips capturing hers as he lay her back on the bed and settled beside her taking her in his arms. He kissed her again - hard, deep, desperate, like he couldn't believe she was there in his arms.

He hands roamed her body following the curve of her full hips, dipping into her slender waist, and then inching upwards - stopping just under her breast.

She arched against his touch instinctively, wanting his hands on every inch of her. When he finally cupped her breast she let out a sigh of relief. His thumb scrapped over her hardened nipple through her bra and she shivered. He reached for the strap slowly, deliberately - pulling it down her shoulder until her breast popped out of its restrains. He kissed along her chin, his teeth nipping gently down her neck, over her collarbone, and down to the gentle curve of her breast.

She closed her eyes and held her breath.

He stopped.

Her eyes flew open in confusion.

"Esra?" He lifted his head to look at her. "Have you...? Is this your first.." he struggled for the words. It didn't matter to him either way, but he didn't want to hurt her or coerce her into doing anything she wasn't fully ready for.