Chapter 358,359,360,361-Their Future, His record.

"Okay, that's enough!" Asteria said suddenly causing others to look at her.

"What?"

"We've watched enough angst!" She said indignantly.

Others were confused but nodded.

"So, I've decided that this time I will chose a random chapter and we'll watch it." She huffed as if frustrated.

-So, so much angst...You ignorant bastard! Every line has something that takes you to the past and makes you cry.

Cale looked at her.

Aigoo, my poor life...

Who even told you to make them react to it then?

-If I don't make them react, won't they just treat you as an emotionless but affectionate doll?! I hate that, okay? They are your family! They should know you well!

They're two contradictory words you have spoken but okay, whatever, I guess.

Cale nodded completely filtering out the rest of the words the goddess had spoken.

-...Frustrating bastard.

"Hmph, fine. No random. We'll watch about your abilities now."

...which one..?

-Sacrificial bastard-! I won't put <instant>! We just said that no angst right? With that outcome you always get from that fucking ability, you think there won't be any angst?!

Cale grimaced at her word choice.

Fine fine, do what you want, hurry up.

....This bastard.

Asteria turned to a dim star and landed on top of the glutton mumbling 'ignorant bastard doesn't know how to take care of himself!'

[Chapter 358- Records (3)]

"His ability?" Smart Rosalyn asked.

["...The Directory?"
"Yes."

Bud smiled brightly at Cale's short answer.

"Then let's sneak over to the Mercenaries Guild!"]

Cale facepalmed internally.

What crazy shit is going on..?

"Mercenary Guild? Isn't that in the eastern continent?" Alberu asked doubtfully.

This crazy bastard had already reached another continent, no less?

Cale just turned away. Nope, he did not want to deal with this.

[Cale observed the smiling Bud and pointed out his choice of words.

"Sneak?"

'He doesn't want to openly go there?'

"Yes. Sneak. We need to go to the city with the Mercenaries Guild's central headquarters."

The Mercenaries Guild's central headquarters.
That was enough for Cale to understand what the Mercenary King was thinking about.