Chapter 485, 486- The crown's anguish, their past.

Boom-!

The floor of the castle shook weakly.

The star goddess turned towards the ceiling and frowned imperceptibly.

Boom-! Boom-!

More sounds came as the floor shook each time.

"What is going on?" Choi Han asked uncertainly, hand already gripping the hilt of his sword.

"Ah, you don't need to worry about it. It's just a minor inconvenience for us. First star can handle it for a while~"

The castle shook slightly as if to express dissatisfaction towards its owner.

Asteria nonchalantly waved her hand and sat back down, a little dejectedly while continuing,

"We won't be able to continue watching the special segment. Let's just watch another chapter. You guys don't mind right?"

"Aw, I wanted to see what people thought of our Cale!" The glutton stuffed her mouth with popcorn and whined.

Since the star goddess had said there was a problem, what else could they do?

"What else can they think about? Our Cale is good looking and kind! Most importantly, he knows how to throw money! They must all like him, kahahaha!" The cheapstake added in casually.

Cale frowned.

He didn't know if he could afford to be liked by those eccentric bigshots. He only hoped they wouldn't get in the way of his comfortable slacker life.

Tch.

Seeing how insanely he was acting in the near future, he could certainly feel the slacker life slipping away.

"No, its not that far away yet. I just have to take care of some troublesome things, that's it." He mumbled and nodded to himself in a determined manner.

The others just looked at him, without being able to hear his quiet mumblings.

"Of course, All of them, must like Cale-nim, who is the only legend of our world! heh. He is the only person whose history will be remembered! and my insignificant efforts to help him shall also be documented-"

"Alright, what would you like to watch?"

Asteria deadpanned, interrupting the crazed mutterings of a certain crazy guy.

"Something not very intense. We have cried enough."

Rosalyn spoke out.

Echoes of agreement rang inside the quiet hall, as the place turned slightly chaotic.

Ehem, these people were getting a little out of hand-

Asteria smiled and nodded.

"Well, I think you all will like this then. Especially our shining sun, Alberu Crossman~"

...Alberu suddenly felt his hair stand on ends.

Why does this feel like I'm getting scammed-

"I-"

He couldn't complete what he wanted to say, because the screen lit up again.

[Trash of the Count's Family - Chapter 485 - Peeling layer after layer (2)]

"Quite a far future."

"Not quite~"

Asteria hummed in response to the red haired mage's comment.

-Eh, now that I think about it, isn't this a good chapter for this ignorant bastard as well?

What are you talking about now-