[High School DxD] Phase 0: The Mad Dragon, Bahamut

[Narrator POV]

Thousand years ago, the Three Factions of Angels, Devils, and Fallen Angels eventually warred against one another under the leaderships of the Biblical God, the Four Great Satans, and the Fallen Angel organization; Grigori that been led by Azazel, in a conflict which came to be known as the Great War.

The Two Heavenly Dragon, Ddraig and Albion fought against each other and almost killing off the Three Faction. Both Dragon seen don't care for the Three Faction as they only fought each other and the Three Faction was interrupted it.

But…

A mighty but at the same time a roar full with madness stopped both the Heavenly Dragon as both looked at where it come from. They start to sweating as they knew who roared and ready themself.

From the distant something come crashed as the Heavenly Dragon and the Three Faction looked what it is that revealed to be…

Ddraig: F- Fafnir!?

Fafnir, the Gigantis Dragon and the Golden Dragon Monarch can be seen covered with blood, bruise and bite. Fafnir weakly looked at Ddraig and Albion and weakly said something that shocked the Three Faction.

Fafnir: *weakly* R- Run… he… he is coming…

But it already to late.

???: AnD wHeRe WoUlD yOu RuN?

A voice said as the said voice is deep, demonic and sinister. The Three Faction look at where it come from as a footstep can been heared. From the place Fafnir been throwed, a figure can be seen. The Three Faction looked in terror as they can feel this being released.

Malice

Hatred

Wrath

Destruction

Death

But one thing for sure about this being…

The Madness Incanantion

The Heavenly Dragon looked at the dragon with fear and worried

The Heavenly Dragon looked at the dragon with fear and worried. They know him very well.

Albion: WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE, BAHAMUT!?

The Dragon that now known as Bahamut looked with looked sinisterly and amused as he looked at the Three Faction, The Heavenly Dragon and the beaten Fafnir.

Bahamut: KEHAHAHAHA!!! Of course join into this war! Can't you see! I'm enjoying making fun of all of this so called Evil Dragon and Dragon King by shoved them into the place they belong to!

Ddraig: You… You defeated them all!?

Bahamut: KUHAHAHAHA!!! Indeed Ddraig! And I'm gonna said this… THEY ARE SO WEAK!!! AND YOU! YOU BOTH WILL BE NEXT!!! KEHAHAHAHA!!!

And wih that Bahamut attacked Ddraig and Albion off guard as both try they best to dodge just to for they body to be grabbed and been slamned into the ground as the ground shaken violetly. Bahamut laughed maniacly at this.

Both Heavenly Dragon have a hard time to get up as they know Bahamut strength are insane but the question here, how he become more stronger then what they remember!?

Bahamut maniac laugh and his strength send shiver into The Three Faction as they looked at Bahamut who massacred both the Heavenly Dragon as both the dragon try they best to fight him.

The Leader of Grigori looked at beaten Fafnir who still alive. Fafnir who sense someone opened his eyes weakly.

Azazel: Can you explain who is he?

Fafnir: *weakly* Very… well.

Fafnir then tell the Three Faction about Bahamut.

According to Fafnir, Bahamut was once just a giant fish that wished to become Dragon. He who still a fish then asked a random dragon as the random dragon joked by telling him to ate dragon. After that any dragon who near the water will be eaten by Bahamut.

After hundred of years eating dragon, Bahamut turn into one. But his not stopping there, he keep eat other dragon without care as he became stronger and stronger each time he eat other dragon making him earn a title known as…

The Mad Dragon, Bahamut.

Fafnir then stated that Bahamut abilities are Absorb and Adapt. He can absorb anything and adapt to any situation making him invisible. This information shocked the Three Faction.

Azazel: And why you in this condition?

Fafnir started to explained that Bahamut was a sadist, psychopathic and battle maniac dragon as he love to fighting strong dragon and defeat them or himuliated them to proved him is the strongest.

He then explained that Bahamut already defeated other Dragon King before came to fight him. All of them manage to escaped before Bahamut killed them. Tiamat, the Chaos Karma Dragon contacted him and warn him that Bahamut is hunt him down.

Fafnir and Bahamut fight each other as Bahamut easily defeat him. Bahamut then tortune him as he waiting for Ddraig and Albion.

*BOOM!*

The Three Faction then looked at the source just to see both the Heavenly Dragon been defeated or killed by Bahamut who laugh maniacly. Bahamut then looked at them as he give a maniac laugh and fly to them and killing some of them.

Azazel: Tch! Look like this gonna be hard.

Michael: I agree with you.

Zeocticus: Tell me about it.

Bahamut: KEHAHAHAHAHA!!! Who you think you're fighting right now moron! I, Bahamut, The Mad Dragon will kill you and feast your all flesh! KEHAHAHAHAHA!!! .

Suddenly a portal appeared as it suck Bahamut into it surprising Bahamut. The Three Faction looked is wide eyes as the three leader know what it is.

Someone send Bahamut into Dimension Gap or something that Bahamut cause make him been sucked into it. The question is…

Who do it or what cause it?

After that day, the Supernatural will remember and never forgot the fear that Bahamut brough and from that days Bahamut known as…

The Black Dragon Emperor of Annihilation.

And many of supernatural start to question something, where Bahamut go? Is he been trapped in Dimension Gap? Is he died? Or is he vanished from this World? No one know as the War end with mysterious death of Four Great Satan and God of the Bible. But Azazel has some spaculation when he seen the wounded on God, a mark of a claw that mean one thing for sure…

Bahamut is alive and waiting to revealed himself to Supernatural. Just time will tell, when the said Dragon will showed up to bring fear to Supernatural.