[High School DxD] Phase 1: The Twisted Tracer, Add

[Narrator POV]

In a German, after a hundred years since the Great War, lives a 10 years old young boy by the name of Edward Grenore who lives in a engineers and scientists family with his father, Henry Grenore  who is a scientist and his mother, Grace Grenore, who also a scientists. Edward admired his parents as he want to be like his mother and father, to become the World Greatest Engineer and Scientists. He then decided to asked his parents if they can teach him some things they can teach him as Scientists.

Henry: Are you sure about this?

(10 years old, Edward)

Edward: *smile* Of course! I want to be like you two! The World Greatest Engineer and Scientist.

Henry and Eva look at each other as they nodded they head.

Henry: Son, follow me.

Edward feel confused at this but obeyed his father's order. He followed his father as his father open up a secret underground base that even he don't know. He feel discomforted as his mother notice this and hold his hand, calm him down. Edward looked at his mother and asked.

Edward: Mom, where we are going?

Grace: Listen to me here, Add. This is a secret that been passed by Grenore's family for hundred of years.

Edward: *tilt head* A secret?

Grace: Yes, a secret.

They then arrived on an enterance Henry then open up another door revealed an underground lab that full with various item that Edward don't know what the function is.

Edward: Is this… the secret?

Henry: Yes, this is a secret that the Grenore Family keep for a years. The Research… of Sacred Gears.

Edward: *confused* Sacred… Gears?

Grace: Tell me this, Add. Do you believe in Supernatural?

Edward: I… don't know.

Grace: *giggle* Of course you're not. Then let's me tell you than.

Grace then explained to Edward about the Supernatural World, Devils, Fallen Angels, Angels, The Great War and most importantly, Sacred Gears.

Edward: So, Supernatural is real?

Grace: Yes and for hundreds of years, the Grenore Family has been keep studying about the Supernatural World and mostly, Sacred Gears.

Henry: For your information, I already aware of Sacred Gears before I married your mother because my Family and I, the Exteria Family also studying about Sacred Gears.

Grace: Indeed. By our understanding, Sacred Gears also known as God's Artifacts, are items with powerful abilities bestowed upon humans by God of the Bible.