10

1 Year Later

Spike sighed as he climbed off of his Black 2004 Harley-Davidso DYNA Wide Glide that he stole from W&H before they destroyed it. Spike slowly walked up to the Manor and briefly hesitated before he rang the bell. Five minutes later he was staring into the most beautiful pair of Hazel eyes; the same eyes that had haunted his dreams for the past year. Paige stared at him in shock first, then a mixture of intense sadness and intense joy. She asked as she shifted the baby in her arms, "S-spike what're you doing here?"

Spike raised a scarred eyebrow as he drawled, "Decided to come after you, after we destroyed W&H."

Paige stared at him incredulously as she asked, "You defeated W&H how?"

Spike smirked as he stepped past her, sat down on the couch and said, "Well after you left, Angel took over W&H. It was peachy at first but then he decided to bring down W&H."

Paige asked as she sat down beside him, "Who made it out alive?"

Spike bowed his head as he said quietly, "Nobody, but me made it out pet."

Tears streamed down her face, as Spike gathered her in his arms and whispered soothing words to her. Suddenly Chris orbed in. He was about to say something to Paige, when he looked over he locked eyes with Spike. As Spike stared at Chris the first thing he noticed was that his blood smelled exactly like Piper and Leo. He smirked as he drawled, "Name's Spike nice to meet ya mate."

Chris nodded as he said, "My name is Chris Perry."

Spike nodded as Chris walked from the room. Spike cocked a scarred eyebrow as he gestured toward the baby in her arms as he drawled, "So love, when were you gonna tell me bout the Little Bit?"

Paige looked down at the little girl as she laid her in Spike's arms and said, "Spike this is your daughter Emily Jean Rose. "

Spike gazed down at Emily as he asked hopefully, "So does this mean I can stay?"

Paige grinned as she said, "Of course you're gonna stay."

Spike kissed her very passionately for several minutes. Then Piper, Leo and Phoebe orbed in. They all three stared at Spike as he held Emily. He looked up in annoyance and snapped, "What the bloody hell are you lot staring at; can't a bloke hold his daughter in peace?"

Leo said, "Sorry Spike have you seen Chris?"

Spike said as he handed Emily back to Paige, "He's in the attic."

Leo nodded as Spike rose to his feet and followed him. Once he was out of the room Piper and Phoebe turned to Paige and asked, "We know it's only been a few minutes but what does it feel like to have Spike back?"

Paige had a huge grin on her face as she said, "It's wonderful. I mean as soon as I told him about Emily he wanted to hold her. I know you guys were just trying to help but I was heartbroken for a year sure I tried to date Richard, but he just wasn't Spike."

Piper nodded as she said, "Yea now Richard's gone crazy since you broke up with him."

No sooner had that statement left her lips; when Richard appeared. Paige asked as she protectively held Emily to her chest, "What do you want Richard?"

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Jan 05, 2022 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

Championsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें