When I build a team

"Oh Harry what are you doing," he looked at himself in the mirror of his great room. His hair was shining in the light of the setting sun. The orange of the sunset was sparkling in his huge blue eyes. Harry was wearing a grey suit as well as a chilly white t-shirt under it. It was his day. He would finally see all the people he had spent over a year to collect. Now it was time, time for the sinister six.

"Let me out!" Screams were to be heard from the basement. "You should stop screaming," an elderly sounding person suggested. Eddie sat down on the floor behind the thick walls he was kept in. "What have I done?" He mumbled. "What is your name," the voice asked curiously, probably trying to escape the boredom they had been facing for almost a mounth now. In the beginning Eddie was the only one locked up for almost two weeks. After that now and now somebody would pass the blue lighted corridor that was not a worker of Oscorb. First a brown haired man who had stayed in Eddie's mind given of his beautiful green eyes. He was followed by 3 to 4 Oscorb workers who were carrying some kind of wings behind him.A few days later a pretty attractive blonde guy had passed the corridor. On the inside of the long black coat he had been wearing, were countless types of weapons to be seen. Then Eddie had heard another person, the voice, getting locked up a day later. The man, as well as Eddie were experimented on. He could tell by the screams and weird noises from the neighbour cell, that the elderly voice was treated no differently than Eddie himself. "I'm Eddie," he replied.

"I have gotten you the people now it is your time to lead them." Fiers said with a warning voice, "This will be your only choice Osborn." Harry nodded sitting down on the huge table. It was time for Harry to meet the group he would kill Spider Man with. The first recruit to walk in was the hunter, Kraven, how Fiers had called him. Harry did not know much about his teammates but he knew this man could probably kill anything. He was the half brother of a shape shifting man, who had also once been considered for the group. Kraven was also one of the most famous bounty hunters in the city of New York. His blonde hair was shining like angel's would have. Kraven did not look like a hunter. His skin was perfect, not a single scar to be seen on it. "It is a pleasure to meet you mister Osborn," the hunter was suddenly standing directly in front of Harry, "I have heard so much about the goblin." Kraven made an obviously jokingly meant bow and sat down next to Harry. The door opened again. A man with octopus arms on his back was walking in. Spider Man's most recent enemy. He did more like a professor who had gone lost in his invention rather then a worthy member, but he did have something Harry needed, a great inventor. Next to walk in was Adrien Toomses. A small engineer from staten island who had done some smaller projects for Oscorb before. "Where are the others?" Toomed asked while sitting down, "I thought we were six." "Brock and Conners are yet to be made ready." "And when will that be? I have other things to-" Toomed got interrupted by a loud laughter from Kraven, "Let the kid finish the talking Adrian," he joked walking towards Harry,"Show him who the boss is," he whispered into Harry's ear. His face expression changed suddenly. Harry was feeling like a child. He did not have these people under control, could he even have them under control? Slowly, a little bit shaking, he put out a gun out of his red side pocket, pointing it towards Toomed's face, "I am not joking around here, this job will get done properly, for whatever cost. I want Peter's head!"

"So how did you end up in this situation Eddie," the voice replied after remaining silent for a couple of minutes. "First it was a job, then I got led by my anger to do something unforgivable and now something-somebody is inside me." "Inside you?" "Look I know it sounds crazy. He is like a complete different thing compared to us. His voice, the pictures he shows me, it's like a never ending nightmare." "You might not believe me, but I have a similar problem, you may have heard of me already, I am doctor Curtis Connors"

"Peter," he was sitting on a roof looking down at the skyline of New York. He had just got some guys into prison for rubbing a bank and now he found himself in the nighttime on a roof with her, the Black Cat, Felicia. It did not take long until she revealed her identity to him after she had saved his life. For the past month the two of them had almost spend each day with each other, as the criminal records were rising quickly. Peter found that Felicia was a quite nice company, she knew his identity, yet he did not have to be worried about her as he was certainly sure that she would not get hurt easily. The brown haired woman sat down next to Peter, "Hey, you okay?" "Yeah it's just-Conners' I am worried about him, what might have happened to him-" "Hey, he's surely fine." Even though Felicia hated lies, she could not be completely honest with Peter especially when it came to Harry. She had not told him anything about his freedom or about the plans he might had. Even though somedays the guilt was killing her, Felicia could not tell on Harry, a person she was still into. "He's just- he would never brake out of jail." "Sometimes we believe we know a person, but release we indeed do not." When she said that, Felicia had to think about Harry. How he had used her, manipulated her, yet he was worthy to be saved, wasn't he?