Another one falling

For another round, Peter was searching through Felicia's apartment and again he did not find anything odd. Everything was perfectly clean, bed's made, not a single sine of a fight. The worse part of it though, was that Ned was not picking up his phone. Probably he was just gaming with his discord friends and he would call him back later. Till then Peter had also not lost the hope that Felicia might just be perfectly fine somewhere out, Mary Jane on the other side, was in danger, he was sure.

"Who the hell are you?!" Mj screamed at the man who had kidnapped her. He must had been already in his 50's, his hair colour was telling her that, "What do you want from me." The robes around her hand didn't make the situation any more comfortable as the coldness of the basement she was in was just growing every other minute. Silently the man turned to Mary Jane, "Oh sweetheart, I do not want anything from you, all I want is Spider Man."

Eddie's screaming were killing Felicia. Even though she could not see what Kraven was doing to that poor man, she could just imagine. Every few minutes there would be silence, but shortly after the screams of fear and pain could be heard again. After over an hour of screams it was finally calm, to calm. Felicia walked closer to her cell door, trying to see Eddie and she did. Kraven was walking out of the cells, carrying Eddie. Was he dead. "You bastard!" Felicia screamed, letting all her emotions out, no reply from Kraven though.

"So Toomes is working against us?" Octavius asked Harry, not seeming surprised at all. "I believe it is so my friend. That's why he needs to be eliminated, before he destroys our whole plan?" Harry answered. "With eliminated, you mean killed, don't you?"

As Peter opened the door of his apartment he could still not believe what had just happened. The woman he liked had been kidnapped and his partner was missing. Why was all of this happening? Why? When he entered, a chill breeze passed his face. An opened window? Peter was certain that he hadn't left the window opened so he ran not his bedroom, just to find another letter on his bed.

See you at your place Parker

The note said.

Peter turned fully white. This was his place, wasn't it? Wait, was Toomes gonna go to his real home? To aunt May. Hastily Peter swang over the skyline of New York. Aunt May's apartment was at the other side of the city, but when he arrived the whole house was already burning. He could hear sirens going off behind him, but now it was his time, he had to save aunt May.

A constant coughing was joining Peter as he was walking through the burning house. Even though fire fighters were already dealing with the flames, Peter knew he had to get in Walking up the stairs was like a nightmare and when he finally arrived he just found Toomes with his aunt May in Toomes' hand. Toomes was wearing a mask, which was protecting him of the affects of the flame. On his back there were large metal wings. "I'm glad you have finally arrived to the party Peter." Aunt May was not conscious anymore. "How-How do you know my identity?" "Doesn't matter, does it? It will anyways be the last day someone will say it."
"Leave my aunt alone, you want me, don't you! Come and get me," he coughed.
'If it would just be that easy boy," TOomes said, stabbing aunt May into the stomach with a silver knife. "No!" Peter screamed, running towards his aunt. He did not care that Toomes was flying away, all he cared was May.

"Come on, please look at me aunt May, please." Slowly the elderly woman was opening her eyes, possibly for the last time. "Peter...?" She asked with a cracked voice, looking into the big lenses of his Sider Man mask. "It's me aunt May, I"m here."
"My little boy," she touched his face while he lay her down "What is going on?"
"Nothing, everything is just gonna be alright," he removed his mask, revealing the tears he was hiding under it.
"Peter," she said yet again, in pain, "Your father would have been so proud of you."
"No, no, no, please, stay with me," he cried, "Stay with me!"
"P-Peter, I-I love you."
-

Authors note: I know this part is shorter than the others but I felt like this needn't to be that long. I still hope you enjoyed it and you are excited for the next part.