And then there were five

When you try to fight tears, you will find yourself locked, locked in your own body. That's how Peter felt. He had to be strong now. Find Felicia, save Mj, revenge his aunt. But how was he supposed to do that? He did not know where Toomes had brought Mj, nor had he the slightest idea what had happened to Felicia.
His mask was now back own. His face still wet from the rain. If the so called Vulture wanted a show he'd get it. And he'd pay for it with the cost of his life.

"Will strike now," Harry informed the remaining members of the once called sinister six. Toomes surely has plotted something. Our appearance to find him will not only cause the attention of the city but also the one of our friend. It's time, time to strike.
Eddie was the only one of the 5 not cheering, if he could call a lizard really cheering. He did not know what he had gotten hisself into. God he didn't even know what he was. He looked down at the handcuffs on his hands, was he getting insane, was something inside him?

Swinging over the roofs of New York had never felt like it did today. Peter didn't feel free as usual, he was nervous, worried. Toomes couldn't have gotten that far, he must still have been in the city, hiding, or was he?
It wasn't long till he found him, he did not hide, he just sat there, on a rooftop, waiting.
"Peter, you have finally arrived..."
"Where is she Toomes," Peter asked demanding, "I will not ask twice"
"Remain calm, first you die, then she'll go, easy as that."
With anger written all over him Peter threw himself at the elderly man. It was a battle on the roof as well it was on the ground. Peters nets stuck on the Vulture's metal wings, he could not leave, Peter had him.
But then he heard the scream, her scream!
"Mj!" Peter screamed. "What have you done to her where is she?!" In the second Peter was not paying attention, Adrian pinned him down to the floor, "I think you will never find out bo-"

Toomes throat was cut threw with a knife. As he slowly fell to the ground Peter saw a man in his 30s, blond.
"Hello Peter, at last we meet," it was Kraven.