The glorious collection

"I do not intend on waiting too long Fiers. I have better things to do then following the lead of a pathetic child you know." "I understand your uncertainty about the plan Kraven, but as you sure know, a successful plan must be planed perfectly." Kraven sighed, sitting down on the black chairs of the balcony, "You really think that kid can lead a team? He didn't even manage to get all the members to join." "Believe me, once the plan start, he'll be our perfect little puppet in this game." Kraven put on satisfied smile on his face.

"So you hate that guy for killing your fucking dog?!" Adrian laughed at the dining table. "Do you actually have a better reason to be here?" Octavius replied, looking quite uncomfortable at the gathering of the 5 men, including Fiers. "Well this bastard of a spider got me into jail for almost 3 times, just pointing out that the third time I was hiding properly." "It does not matter why we are against him does it?" Kraven entered the conversation, putting the glass of vine he had been holding down on the table, "We all want the same and Harry's plan as quite convenient for all of us. After it's finished we'll never have this Spider again, destroying our plans." "Why are you actually here, hunter?" Adrian wondered out loud. "I? I am here because I am the best hunter in the whole world and this Spider will just be another trophy I'll be adding to my shelf. So you could say I am here for his head."

"You know something is wrong in town Felicia." "What do you mean Peter?" She asked him while putting her phone on speaker so that she could continue to do her laundry while talking to him over the phone. "The crimes have gone drastically over the past months. Connors' disappearing? And still not a sine of doc. Octavius, that's a few coincidences too much for my tasting" "Even if they are not, what could connect them?" Felicia actually had had a feeling already that Harry was planning something and that he had probably been behind Connors' disappearing, but was it really him. "Maybe I should pay Harry a visit. I mean he does not seem to be done with me anyway. Maybe he is controlling something out of his cell." Oh no, Felicia thought. Peter was going to go and see Harry in a prison he was no longer in. The worst part, Felicia did know about it, but did not tell Peter. "Look Peter, he killed Gwen, I know how hard it is for you. Maybe I should go talk with him. He always had a like on me?" She requested, hoping Peter would agree. "A-Are you sure?" "Yeah of course. What could possibly happen?"

The next day was quite windy as Felicia was walking up to Harry's mansion. She needed to find out if he was planning something, now. And if he was, she had to tell Peter everything, she knew. He was counting on her. She let herself in with the key Felicia still owned from working for Harry. "Harry? You th-" A blonde, good looking man, grabbed her from behind and pressed her towards the wall. "And who do we have here?" Felicia looked at the man confused. She had never seen him before and also was surprised by the strength he had. "Who the hell are you?! I am here to see Harry!" She screamed, hopping that Harry would hear her. "Let go og her Kraven," Harry entered the scene from upstairs, "She's just my assistant, you know? Oscorb business?"Kraven sighed and let go of the brown haired woman who he had already put an interest into. Kraven always chose his victims by meeting them just randomly. Obviously when it was not just for his personal collection he did also sometimes kill for money, but mainly he liked to collect the blood of beautiful, angel like men and women."Sorry for the inconvenience then, miss?" "Hardy" Felicia replied harshly. "So you brought me the files I requested miss Hardy?" Felicia, first confused answered with a slight nod following Harry upstairs.

"What are you doing here Felicia?" He asked locking the room behind her, "How did you even come in here?" She showed him the key "Who was that guy Harry?" "My new head of security," "Oh yeah sure, what are you planning?" "What are you talking about Felicia, nothing," he replied. Harry had never been good at hiding a truth. Felicia could tell by his face that he was lying. "Why again did you come here?" He asked, handling her a glass of champagne. "I-I know you are planning something." "Is that so?" "Yes of course it is so. I am not stupid Harry" "So Peter sent you?" He studied her face. Even though he was not good in lying, he was good in reading people's faces. "OH he does not know I am free, interesting you did not mention it too him." "I have my reasons for what I am doing Harry." "And so have I."

The voices of screams had again been haunting Eddie through the whole night. He had barely slept as there was no silence in his head. As soon as he would close his eyes he would see pictures of what the thing inside of him must once have seen. At least he suspected it as like that. His life seemed pointless now that he was locked away for what he knew forever. "I have to admit, you make really strange noises while you are sleeping Eddie." Connors said, from the other cell next to him. "Noises? I was barely sleeping." "You sure about that boy?" Eddie was not sure. What if that thing inside of him had gotten control over him again? What if he was slowly loosing his mind? Was he even alive anymore?