Tracing Blood

Authors note: I know it's been a while, but I haven't forgotten this so don't worry and just enjoy this next part.

Water ran dow Peter's face as he was sitting on top of Empire States Building. Shortly after he left May, it started to rain. As he was crying, the sky was crying. Peter looked at the mask in his hand, in normal circumstances he would have never dared to put it on again, too afraid of the outcome. But wasn't he needed? Didn't Mj and Felicia need him? Peter was the only one who knew about Toomes and he needed to act on it, but how? He had no idea where he were nor what he might be planning.

Felicia was looking out the bars of her cell. It had only been 2 hours since Kraven had taken Eddie and only half an hour since doctor Connors had gotten taken too. Felicia's brown hair almost appeared raven black in the darkness of her cell. In her mind she only hoped for Peter to be alright. Had she only told him about Harry earlier. He would know where she was, could save her, maybe even stop Harry. Well it was definitely too late for that.

"You have called?" Kraven asked entering the room. Harry looked at him, his shiny blue eyes sparkling in the light of the room.
"I need you to track Tomes, he has been gone for too long."
"Of course," he turned away, facing the door.
"How do you do it?" Harry asked, looking at Kraven's back, "Killing all those people without ever feeling pity?"
Kraven turned back to the young Osborn, "You want my advise on how to be a villain?" Harry nodded.
"I will tell you my secret mister Osborn," Kraven smirked, "Each time I kill someone, I lick on their blood. Taste it, when it's still warm. It always feels like absorbing another beings strength and as humans are selfish, I find killing brings me power and power brings me joy."

"Please....I don't even know who you are," Mary Jane cried looking into Adrian's narrow eyes. "All I want is to go home, I promise I will not  call the cops."
"Oh please shut up you stupid child!" He screamed, "You and me are just gonna wait here for your precious little Peter and then I will let you go."
"What do you want from Peter?" Mj asked calmly.
"His head."

Food steps woke Felicia up, as she tried to find warmth in the hard bed. It must have already been dawn, as the first sun light was getting into the cold room. As the door of her cell opened, Felicia found herself looking into Harry's eyes. The odd thing was that Harry did indeed not really look like Harry. For once he was wearing a baggy black pair of pants as well as an oversized black shirt. Harry's usually formal and professional style had turned into a tired looking, beautiful looking boy. Sometimes it was quite hard for Felicia to believe that Harry was only 21, but today she was looking into the eyes of a frightened little child.

"Felicia," Harry's soft voice said. Felicia didn't dare to waist another look on him. Till yesterday she had believed in Harry, believed that he could change, but she had obviously been wrong. Her Harry was dead, wasn't he?
"What do you want?" she answered, sounding as angry as she could ever be at him.
"Felicia, I  am sorry, I truly am."
"For what? Locking me in here? Torturing innocent people? Killing Peter's friend? Oh Harry I truly have no idea fir what you could possibly be sorry for."