Red pearls

Mj's red hair shimmered in the moonlight. She had lost hope for a rescuer to come now that the frightening man had left her alone on the very roof she was now supposed to dye. This was really not how Mary Jane had wanted to dye but could one choose how they'd die? At least one could hope not to die before their 18th birthday that's for sure.

"What now Harry? What is your plan? How many more innocent people will get hurt?"
"All I want is Peter, I never wanted things to escalate," Harry answered, with a tone of sadness in his voice, "I also never intended you to get involved."
"Well you are the one that got me into this and you know what, I am thankful for it. At least now I know what an awful person you are!" Felicia hadn't meant to scream at Harry, nor had she probably intended to hurt him, but it was time for her to forget her personal feelings for Harry and do what was right for the greater good.

Suddenly the cell door opened yet again, the hunter. His brown hair was covering his eyes as he turned his head to Felicia, "Hello pretty pearl," he said to her as he looked into Harry's shimmering eyes, "He is in the town center, you want me to get him out of the way." Before wasting a last look at Felicia Harry got up, "No, I will do this myself."

It felt like a cage, locked away in one's body, that's how Eddie felt. His stare was fixed on a dark brown door, he could perfectly see the black roses that stood on the table next to it yet he could not move his hands nor speak. When Kraven yet again entered, Eddie felt anger rising in him. "Finally you are ready," Eddie could feel his tongue licking his lips yet he was not the one in control.

I know, a pretty short chapter yet I hope you have liked it :)