Chapter 2

Leonardo

The sweet feeling when you slowly wake up from a good night's sleep can not be beaten by any other thing. Well, maybe if you wake up and you slowly realize it's weekend. No need to wake up fast or go to Uni for summer classes in sports science.

It took me another thirty minutes to get my ass off my bed. I slowly stood, looking around me, trying to navigate my sleepy brain through my surrounding. My old and cramped studio apartment was a bit dusty and messy. I would need to clean up a bit before I took a shower.

I went in my mini bathroom, took the cleaning products, broom and mop, and started cleaning immediatelly. It's better to clean right now, than to wait for my brain to actually wake up and procrastinate for another week.

In about twenty minutes I was done, windows opened, my place smelling of fresh chlorine and lime. I smiled looking at my somewhat tidy room now. A queen size bed with a slightly uncomfortable mattress. my kitchen table which also served as my desk. My laptop which was lying on the chair next to my bed. I definitely needed to buy a laptop table for bed. My floors were naked since t was a warm summer in Zaragoza and carpets would make my feet feel like they are melting. Plus, the air conditioning was non existent; windows and the shadow of my thick curtains were my only comfort. Oh and an old fan. Wall had a couple of paintings of my own and a few pictures of my family and friends.

I waited for most of the moisture to disappear, then I took a long, cool shower while listening to some sad songs from Backstreet Boys and Lauv. I love these artists, always this ambient sadness within their songs, made me feel a weird sense of bittersweet, broken hearted ache that made me feel it was worth it. Reminded me of my past relationships and friendships, of how foolist I was to trust so much and love even more.

I dried myself and my hair. I looked myself properly in the mirror. Well, for a twenty one year old university student, I wasn't looking bad. I was an avid practitioner of martial arts, especially Greco-Roman wrestling and Karate. However, it had been a few years since I had stopped my competitive carreer in them. I had gotten sick with pneumonia and my lungs took a hit, making me to stop exercising abruptly, thus explaining my strong build but also the existence of some far around my waist and belly. My arms , legs and back were strong though. I made sure to do some exercising every day. Running, some weight lifting, some training sessions in wrestling and karate, casual training, not overdoing myself. My medium length hair had a light brown color that turned into almost honey colored in summer and my dark green eyes had dark circles under them. Crap, I should stop playing too many online games late at night.

I dressed up. putting on my boxers, comfy green shorts and my white tank top with the symbol of Real Madrid on it. Yes I love watching football, sue me.

I put some hair spray on my messy hair and some deo. God, I hated hot summer afternoons. There is almost nothing you can do than boil in your own juices.

I sat on my bed and took my phone in my hand. I saw a missed call from Luis. Damn it, he called me two hours ago. Don't tell me it was for a coffee and I missed it.

As soon as I pressed call back, it was as if he was waiting on his own phone for me.

'You little idiot. Where the fuck did you put your phone?!' He asked lmost angrily.

'I have so many possible answers for you, yet your complete ingorance in sexual pleasure would grow even more if I were to give you any answer' I answered calmly.

A gasp was heard and a chuckle 'shut up, I am not a virgin!'

'Almost Luis,  one handjob doesn't count.'