Chapter 5

Miguel

I am seething. In all my years of existence, I have never met such a fucking unfuriating, selfrighteous asshole!

Screw Hugo, screw the twink. This dude. This fucker.

He thought he was something, huh? We were in the same height. He was stocked with muscle but it was clear he hadn't exercised excessively in some time. His eyes had a shitty dark green color, like some pixie. His hair couldn't decide whether it was brown or blonde. And his smirk. I wanted to wipe that off with my elbow!

He had a single dimple on the left side of his mouth and two scars above his right eyebrow. He wore one earring on his left ear, probably to hide the fact that his ears were disproportionately small compared to the rest of his head.

The fucker had some strength, I'll give him that, he squeezed my hand hard enough to make me feel borderline pain. And the worst part in all this shit.

He saw through me. His entire stance, the second I tried to enter the boundaries of his loser friends, changed. One minute, he looked aloof. The moment he looked at me, he assessed the situation. He saw through my usual approach. He saw through me trying to play it cool, or bored or even flirty. Either he is too smart or too stupid and acts according to instict.

I want to punch this fucker. Manipulation wouldn't work on this dickhead. So I wanted to kick his ass. I was good in martial arts, spent five years of my life working out in taekwondo, besides from my regular working out.

Also, this asshole knows Hugo. Hu Hu. Disgusting, maybe this is why Hugo went to talk to the twink, probably he and this fucker here had exchanged handjobs in the past, explaining Hugo's sudden bisexual disaster.

I was keeping my facade up. Petra and Elise were beautiful, no doubt. Polite, kind, talkative yet... distant. It was as if, this fucker's behaviour sent them an alarm about me. I wanted to screw with one of those on on purpose, to piss Hugo off for offing me in order to talk to that twink. But now, I couldn't do even that.

Maybe I need to step up my game and try a bit to get Elise. She seemed more... cooperative. Buying her a drink, talking for a few days on Insta, then dating a few weeks before I sent her packing back to this son of a bitch. Fucking prick!

As I was talking with Petra and Elise, I couldn't help but notice how he was absolutely silent, staring at us. He just nodded usually and then looked towards Hugo and the twink. I thought that maybe I should try to stir him up now.

'Are those two alright' I asked, feigning concern 'that guy's face is a bit down. Is Hugo fighting with him?'

The fucker quickly glanced at those two and he shook his head 'Luis is just bummed. He will be alright. No need to be... concerned' he added with a slight smirk.

How the fuck did he saw through that?! My tone was perfect. Elise and Petra initially looked concerned but this fucker's words put them at peace again. Fuck fuck fuck.

'Petra, mind joining me to refresh my make up in the bathroom? This heat is too much for my ZMILE make up.'

Petra nodded at Elise and she smiled at me and the fucker politely 'excuse us for a few minutes, we will be back soon.' Me and the fucker smiled back politely. I noticed, his smile wasn't real too.

They rose and walked towards the toilets. As soon as they were far away, I let my mask fall and glared at him, not helping my upper lip to rise in disgust.

'Nice game' he said. I growled back and he chuckled, infuriating me more. 'Honestly, who falls for the polite theatrics?'

'Your sister would, if you got any family to tolerate your stupidity' I barked back. His eyes grew dark at that and I smirked, finding out that family was a weak point for him.