Mɪʟᴏ! - Sickness Comfort (For You)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
{Caution Warning} ☟︎︎︎
[𝚂𝚒𝚌𝚔𝚗𝚎𝚜𝚜(𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚎𝚡𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚖𝚎) / 𝚆𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚍 𝙱𝚘𝚢𝚏𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚍 / 𝚜𝚕𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚛- 𝚙𝚛𝚘𝚝𝚎𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚟𝚎𝚗𝚎𝚜𝚜 / Swearing]
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sweetheart was sitting on their bed, they were burried in a blanket staring at the wall in front of them. The room was silent and they curled into a small ball, before hearing the door suddenly open.

"Jᴇᴇᴢ- ᴡʜ- ᴡʜʏ ɪs ɪᴛ sᴏ ᴅᴀʀᴋ ɪɴ ʜᴇʀᴇ, ʏᴀ ᴛʀʏɪɴɢ ʙᴇᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴀ ᴠᴀᴍᴘɪʀᴇ ᴏʀ sᴏᴍᴇᴛʜ-..ɪɴɢ-"

Milo walked in, questioning the darkness as his eyes turned to his lover, confused but soon concerned.

"ᴡᴏᴀʜ! ᴜʜ- ʜᴇʏ..ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʟʀɪɢʜ'?"

"ℎ𝑚?- 𝑜ℎ, 𝑢ℎ- 𝑦𝑒𝑎ℎ..𝐼-𝐼'𝑚 𝑜𝑘𝑎𝑦 𝑀𝑖𝑙𝑜."

Sweetheart lied and Milo wasn't stupid. He walked over trying to sit beside them, before they moved. He raised his brow before they spoke.

"𝑢ℎ- 𝐼'𝑚..𝑠𝑖𝑐𝑘, 𝐼 𝑑𝑜𝑛'𝑡 𝑤𝑎𝑛𝑡 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑐𝑎𝑡𝑐ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑖𝑡, 𝑠𝑜 𝑝𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑒- 𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑣𝑒?"

"ᴡʜᴀ- ʟᴇᴀᴠᴇ? Iғ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ sɪᴄᴋ, ʟᴇᴍᴍᴇ ʜᴇʟᴘ ʏᴀ, Yᴏᴜ sᴛᴜʙʙᴏʀɴ sʜɪᴛ. I'ᴍ ɴᴏᴛ ᴀ ʜᴇᴀʟᴇʀ ғᴏʀ ɴᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ ʏᴀ ᴋɴᴏᴡ?"

Milo stated, crossing his arms slightly. Sweetheart let out a small laugh at his care for them as they let losened the blanket slightly.

"𝐼 𝑑𝑜𝑛'𝑡 𝑛𝑒𝑒𝑑 𝑚𝑎𝑔𝑖𝑐..𝐼'𝑙𝑙 𝑏𝑒 𝑓𝑖𝑛𝑒. 𝐶𝑜𝑢𝑙𝑑 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑗𝑢𝑠𝑡- 𝑔𝑒𝑡 𝑚𝑒 𝑠𝑜𝑚𝑒 𝑠𝑜𝑢𝑝, 𝑜𝑟 𝑠𝑜𝑚𝑒𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔?"

Sweetheart asked, not wanting to rely on their boyfriends magic to help them through a small sickness.

"ᴜɢʜ- ғɪɴᴇ, sᴜʀᴇ. I'ʟʟ ʜᴇʟᴘ ʏᴀ. I'ʟʟ ʙᴇ ʀɪɢʜᴛ ʙᴀᴄᴋ, ᴏᴋᴀʏ?"

They nodded with a small smile as they watched their boyfriend leave the room.
Milo walked to the kitchen, making some soup for his partner. He also grabbed a wet cloth, just in case they had a temperature. Milo wanted to use magic, just because it would be quicker but he understood why the other disagreed.

Milo made his way back to the other, and opened the door slowly.

"Yᴏᴜ ᴀʟʀɪɢʜᴛ, sᴡᴇᴇᴛʜᴇᴀʀᴛ?"

He asked in a warm and motherly tone as he walked over to them with the bowl of soup and the cloth. He placed the soup on the bed side table as he looked at his partner.

"𝑌𝑒𝑎ℎ, 𝐼'𝑙𝑙 𝑏𝑒 𝑓𝑖𝑛𝑒. 𝑇ℎ𝑎𝑛𝑘 𝑦𝑜𝑢"

Sweetheart smiled, moving slightly as they dropped the blanket to their side. Milo stood in front of them, as he held the cloth. He leaned forward, placing his hand on their forehead as he felt it heating up.

"ʟɪᴇ ᴅᴏᴡɴ sᴡᴇᴇᴛʜᴇᴀʀᴛ. ʏᴏᴜ'ʟʟ ɴᴇᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ʀᴇsᴛ ɪғ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ɢᴇᴛ ʙᴇᴛᴛᴇʀ."

"𝑦𝑒𝑎ℎ, 𝐼 𝑘𝑛𝑜𝑤. 𝐵𝑢𝑡- 𝐼'𝑚 𝑛𝑜𝑡 𝑡𝑖𝑟𝑒𝑑?-"

Milo wanted the other to lie down so that he could put the cloth on their head and that they could sleep for a while, allowing their imune system to work without draining their body.

"Cᴏᴍᴇ ᴏɴ, ᴄᴀɴ ʏᴏᴜ ᴊᴜsᴛ- ʟɪsᴛᴇɴ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴇ ғᴏʀ ᴏɴᴄᴇ."

Milo asked them, soon convincing the other to lie down. He thanked them and Sweetheart hummed as he placed the cloth on their head. Milo then placed a thin blanket over them as to not let them get cold, before slowly moving away. He stopped as he felt a grip on his arm

"𝑐𝑎𝑛 𝑦𝑜𝑢- 𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑦 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ 𝑚𝑒?"

Sweetheart asked in a quiet tone, clearly more tired than they had said.

"ᴏғ ᴄᴏᴜʀsᴇ..ɪ'ʟʟ sɪᴛ ʀɪɢʜᴛ ʜᴇʀᴇ."

Milo smiled, sitting beside the other as he held their hand happily. He slowly caressed it comforting them as they slowly began to rest.

"𝑚𝑚.. 𝐼 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢."

Their sleepy partner mumbled out, before closing their eyes and drifting off to sleep.

"ɪ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ʏᴀ ᴛᴏᴏ, sᴡᴇᴇᴛʜᴇᴀʀᴛ."

The caring wolf replied as he kissed their hand softly.