Mɪʟᴏ! - Stress Comfort (For You)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
{Caution Warning} ☟︎︎︎
[Talk about pressure + overworking / light teasing / swearing / worried and bossy boyfriend]

Author Note - This is a 2 Part (For You and For Him) where Sweetheart and Milo give each other massages after stressful days at work. They will both be quite similar, so I hope that isn't a problem! Enjoy regardless! :)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Milo was sat on the couch, petting Aggro as he heard the door open. He had finished work early and came home to rest. He knew Sweetheart wouldn't be back for a few hours, but they were still back even later than the usual.

"Hᴇʏ sᴡᴇᴇᴛʜᴇᴀʀᴛ..ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ʙᴀᴄᴋ ʟᴀᴛᴇ"

He said, starting a conversation as his partner walked into the living room. Sweetheart looked over at the other, completely exhausted from all the 'catch up' work they decided to do in one night.

"ℎ𝑒𝑦 𝑀𝑖𝑙𝑜..."

They replied, rubbing the back of their neck with a little groan from the tension that was there. Milo caught this and instantly stood up, making his way to them.

"ʏᴏᴜ ʟᴏᴏᴋ ғᴜᴄᴋɪɴ' ᴇxʜᴀᴜsᴛᴇᴅ ʙᴀʙʏ...ᴅɪᴅ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴛʜɪɴɢ ɢᴏ ᴏᴋᴀʏ ᴀᴛ ᴡᴏʀᴋ?"

He asked, placing his hand on the others face, caressing their cheek. Sweetheart went silent, not knowing whether to lie or tell the truth about all the work they had put themself through. Due to the silence, Milo sighed and lead Sweethaert to the couch.

"ᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴏɴ, ᴄᴏᴍᴇ ʟᴀʏ ᴅᴏᴡɴ sᴡᴇᴇᴛʜᴇᴀʀᴛ"

He suggested, walking the pair of them back onto the couch. Sweetheart was too exhausted to argue and simply layed down. Milo smiled and started running his hand through their hair as he smiled at them.

"ʏᴀ ɴᴇᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ sᴛᴏᴘ ᴘᴜsʜɪɴɢ ʏᴏᴜʀsᴇʟғ ᴛᴏᴏ ᴍᴜᴄʜ..ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴏᴠᴇʀᴡᴏʀᴋɪɴɢ ʏᴏᴜʀsᴇʟғ.."

He spoke softly, running his hands slowly doing their back and then up again. Sweetheart smiled a little, feeling a sense of ease wash over them.

"ʏᴀ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ?"

Milo laughed a little, happy to know he was easing his partners stress from the day.

"ʟᴏᴏᴋ, ʜᴏᴡ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴀ ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ᴍᴀssᴀɢᴇ. Hᴜʜ? I'ᴍ sᴜʀᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ'ʟʟ ʜᴇʟᴘ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴀɴʏ ᴛᴇɴsɪᴏɴs ʏᴏᴜ's ɢᴏᴛ ʟʏɪɴɢ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ."

He offered with a warm smile as he gently started massaging Sweetheart's shoulders and upper body. They hummed quietly, smiling as they made themself more comfortable.

"𝐼'𝑚 𝑠𝑜𝑟𝑟𝑦..𝐼- 𝐼 ℎ𝑎𝑑 𝑎 𝑙𝑜𝑡 𝑡𝑜 𝑑𝑜 𝑎𝑛𝑑.."

"ɴᴀʜ, sᴛᴏᴘ ᴛʜᴀᴛ. Yᴏᴜ ᴀɪɴ'ᴛ ɢᴏᴛᴛᴀ ᴀᴘᴏʟᴏɢɪsᴇ Sᴡᴇᴇᴛʜᴇᴀʀᴛ. Yᴀ ᴊᴜsᴛ ɢᴏᴛᴛᴀ ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ʙᴇᴛᴛᴇʀ ᴄᴀʀᴇ ᴏғ ʏᴏᴜʀsᴇʟғ, ᴀʟʀɪɢʜᴛ?"

Quickly cutting Sweetheart off, he replied. He was more than happy to help them, but they'd always worry and delay the consequences for a different time. Milo continued to comfort them and massage wherever he could or was told to, placing small kisses on the back of Sweetheart's shoulder.

"Yᴏᴜ ғᴇᴇʟ ᴀ ʟᴏᴛ ʟᴇss ᴛᴇɴsᴇ ɴᴏᴡ, ᴡʜɪᴄʜ ɪs ɢᴏᴏᴅ ᴀᴛ ʟᴇᴀsᴛ. Hᴏᴡ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛᴀᴏᴇ ᴀ sᴍᴀʟʟ ɴᴀᴘ, ᴡʜɪʟᴇ I ᴄᴏᴏᴋ ᴜs sᴏᴍᴇ ғᴏᴏᴅ. Sᴏᴜɴᴅ ɢᴏᴏᴅ?"

Milo offered, seeing as his partner was slowing falling asleep on the couch. He knew they hadn't gotten a good rest in a while, so without waiting for a reply, he placed a blanket onto Sweetheart and made his way to the kitchen, leaving his exhausted lover to have a much needed rest.