Mɪʟᴏ! - Stress Comfort (For Him)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

{Caution Warning} ☟︎︎︎

[Talk about pressure + overworking / light teasing / swearing / worried and bossy listener]
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Author Note - This is a 2 Part (For You and For Him) where Sweetheart and Milo give each other massages after stressful days at work. They will both be quite similar, so I hope that isn't a problem! Enjoy regardless! :)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sweetheart had finished work for the day and had decided to clean up the place a bit. Milo had told Sweetheart in advance that he'd be home late today, as David needed some extra help from him and Asher (as usual).
They were taking a break in the living room, watching some TV, before they heard the door open. Sweetheart walked over, wanting to greet their boyfriend, but saw him in quite the state.

"𝑤𝑜𝑎ℎ..𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑙𝑜𝑜𝑘 𝑙𝑖𝑘𝑒 𝑠ℎ𝑖𝑡-"

Sweetheart said, trying to mumble under their breathe though they failed to do so.

"ɢᴇᴇ, ᴛʜᴀɴᴋs sᴡᴇᴇᴛʜᴇᴀʀᴛ.."

Milo retorted with a small chuckle, trying to joke off their statement.

"𝑊ℎ𝑎𝑡 ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑝𝑒𝑛𝑒𝑑? 𝑌𝑜𝑢 𝑙𝑜𝑜𝑘 𝑎𝑏𝑠𝑜𝑙𝑢𝑡𝑙𝑒𝑦 𝑒𝑥ℎ𝑎𝑢𝑠𝑡𝑒𝑑 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒.."

Sweetheart asked, cupping Milo's cheeks with a slight frown on their face. It was clear they were worried about him, but Milo tried to brush everything off.

"Aʏ, ᴡʜʏ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴏᴛ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ғᴀᴄᴇ ғᴏʀ? I'ᴍ ᴏᴋᴀʏ, sᴡᴇᴇᴛʜᴇᴀʀᴛ."

He smiled, kissing their forehead. Sweetheart knew he was lying and so grabbed his hand, dragging him to the couch for him to lay down.

"ᴡʜᴀ- ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ᴡᴇ ɢᴏɪɴ'?"

"𝑡𝑜 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑙𝑖𝑣𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑟𝑜𝑜𝑚"

They replied, leading him to their destination and making him sit down.

"ᴡʜᴏᴀʜ..ɪғ ʏᴀ ᴡᴀɴᴛᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ sᴛᴀʀᴛ ᴏᴜʀ ɴɪɢʜᴛ ᴏғғ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴛʜɪs..ʏᴀ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ'ᴠᴇ sᴀɪᴅ sᴡᴇᴇᴛʜᴇᴀʀᴛ."

Milo smirked, trying to flirt with his partner. He tried to change the sibject as he patted his lap. Sweetheart, however was having none of it.

"𝐼'𝑑 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒 𝑡𝑜𝑜, 𝑏𝑢𝑡 𝑚𝑎𝑦𝑏𝑒 𝑎𝑛𝑜𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑡𝑖𝑚𝑒. 𝑌𝑜𝑢 𝑙𝑜𝑜𝑘 𝑠𝑜 𝑡𝑒𝑛𝑠𝑒 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑜𝑣𝑒𝑟𝑤𝑜𝑟𝑘𝑒𝑑. 𝑌𝑜𝑢 𝑤𝑜𝑛'𝑡 𝑚𝑎𝑘𝑒 𝑚𝑒 𝑑𝑟𝑜𝑝 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒."

Sweetheart replied, kissing Milo as they turned him down. Their priorities were set, and Milo could now see that. The wolf sighed as he made himself comfortable, explaining what happened and how it was 'not that big of a deal'.
Sweetheart rolled their eyes and walked to behind the couch. Milo was confused, until he felt their hands on his shoulders. He flinched a bit at the sudden touch, but slowly leaned into the feeling.

"𝑌𝑜𝑢 𝑠ℎ𝑜𝑢𝑙𝑑 𝑏𝑒 𝑚𝑜𝑟𝑒 𝑐𝑎𝑟𝑒𝑓𝑢𝑙..𝑑𝑎𝑚𝑛𝑛𝑖𝑡. 𝐼'𝑚 𝑛𝑜𝑡 𝑔𝑜𝑛𝑛𝑎 𝑙𝑒𝑐𝑡𝑢𝑟𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑏𝑢𝑡 𝑗𝑢𝑠𝑡 𝑙𝑒𝑡 𝑚𝑒 𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑡𝑒𝑛𝑠𝑖𝑜𝑛 𝑎 𝑏𝑖𝑡, 𝑜𝑘𝑎𝑦?"

They asked, knowing that if they went on a tangent, Milo would simply brush it off or make jokes. Milo opened his mouth to retort, but simply sighed and went silent.
Sweetheart continued to massage Milo's shoulders and kiss the side of his neck every now and then, happy to hear the little noises Milo made when he felt better.

"ɢᴏᴅ sᴡᴇᴇᴛʜᴇᴀʀᴛ..ʏᴏᴜʀ ʜᴀɴᴅs ғᴇᴇʟ ᴀᴍᴀᴢɪɴɢ, ɪ ᴀʟʀᴇᴀᴅʏ ᴋɴᴇᴡ ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴅɪᴅ ᴇxᴄᴇʟʟᴇɴᴛ ᴡᴏʀᴋ..ʙᴜᴛ ᴅᴀᴍɴ-"

Milo teased with a little laugh, tilting his head back as a request for a kiss. Sweetheart laughed with a small blush as they obliged.

"𝑎𝑛𝑦 𝑖𝑑𝑒𝑎𝑠 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑓𝑜𝑜𝑑? 𝐼 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑗𝑢𝑠𝑡 𝑎𝑏𝑜𝑢𝑡 𝑡𝑜 𝑐𝑜𝑜𝑘 𝑎𝑚𝑦𝑤𝑎𝑦. 𝐷𝑜𝑛'𝑡 𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑘 𝑎𝑏𝑜𝑢𝑡 𝑜𝑓𝑓𝑒𝑟𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑡𝑜 ℎ𝑒𝑙𝑝 𝑚𝑒 𝑒𝑖𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟, 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑐𝑎𝑛 𝑟𝑒𝑠𝑡 𝑢𝑝."

Sweetheart asked, instantly shuttimd down any idea he had of getting up. Milo groaned and complained, only to get a laugh out of Sweetheart before giving them an answer. They then made their way to the kitchen as Milo got more comfortable, Aggro jumped up onto the couch, cuddling into Milo and the pair of them soon dozed off.