┌─── 𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐫

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷this book is made purely for entertainment purposes

ˏˋ°•*
this book is made purely for entertainment purposes. snowfoxentertainment, time\ess and each of the members are fictional and any connection to the real world, real people and real events are purely coincidental.

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷
layouts are all made by me. similarities to other peoples books are coincidental or done subconsciously, as i've been reading a lot of kpop oc books that may have inspired some parts. if you see something that is very similar to your layouts, feel free to message me so i can give credit!

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷
there might be content that isn't suitable for some readers. there will be mention of death, bullying, possibly sexual themes. i will make an attempt to properly tag the chapters if needed. if there are any themes you need to be tagged, let me know! please proceed with caution.

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷
my ocs do not have face claims. as an artist, i prefer to design and draw my characters faces myself. i'm not yet sure wether i feel comfortable to share those drawings in my books. the use of pictures/gifs of idols in this book are not face claims and do not represent the members looks, but are purely for aesthetic purposes or because they fit the characters/concepts vibe. faces will be blurred or cut from pictures if possible, or covered in other ways.

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷
you may notice that all of the members are a part of the lgbtq+ community. i know that this is unrealistic, especially in the kpop industry. as a queer creator, making my ocs queer is simply a way of comfort and projection. i do not aim to make a completely realistic group, but one that me and people like me can relate to. the characters pronouns will be listed in their personal profiles, please respect them.

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷
time\ess is not the only oc group i have created. i have 7 groups in total, and around 35 characters. i do plan on making more books, but for now, a lot of these characters will be unknown to you. any characters that are made up by me or my friends will be marked accordingly with a * behind their name.

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷
i will try to limit the use of different fonts as much as possible for accessibility, however i will be using 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐟𝐨𝐧𝐭 for headlines and various other things. if your device is unable to display that font, please message me and i will change it to either another font or take it out completely. i recommend reading this in light mode, however it is not required, choose whatever is most comfortable for you. you may use whatever font you like best, though personally i use gill sans. lowercase writing is intended and for aesthetic purposes.

please enjoy your journey with time\ess!