↳ 𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬

────────⊹⊱⏳⊰⊹────────

𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐮𝐜𝐢𝐧𝐠 . . .

𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐩𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫𝐬

────────⊹⊱⏳⊰⊹────────

↳ 𝐯𝐨𝐜𝐚𝐥 𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞 : taewon, dohyung, darling, j
ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ the vocals are truly one of time\ess' strong suits. they have an amazing vocal range, great technique and insane stability, and not only do they sing their own songs well, but have proven through covers of all kinds of genres that they are versatile and can fit every song. but their talent isn't the only thing that makes this line so special. all 4 members of this unit have a great chemistry, they not only know their own, but also the other members voices well and know how to support them in the best way possible.
katsuo has a habit of harmonising with everyone and everything, and he immediately hits the right tone that works with the other members voices. this comes in handy especially for taewon. his high notes are his specialty, but due to his extreme shyness, he will rather ask the members if they would like to sing the high notes live with him, or support him vocally so he isn't the center of attention.

(★‿★ )

↳ 𝐫𝐚𝐩 𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞 : cry, mono, eden
ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ though time\ess may be praised by the media as a vocally strong group, memory know exactly that their rap line isn't to mess with. the rap styles of all 3 members are different and unique, and they're quite powerful together. a viral performance of the rap line even made people question if they truly all belong into the same group due to their fundamentally different styles, setting them apart form each other and time\ess general vibe.
kyungjoons rather deep voice is full of emotion. it is easily noticeable that the groups concept and message also resonates with him a lot, as he puts a lot of passion into his rap, sometimes sounding even a bit desperate or yearning. while he he usually doesn't play around a lot with his flow, that doesn't make his rap any more boring. the passion in his delivery alone will always keep the fans listening.
sungho on the other hand switches up flow, speed, even the tone of his voice. just like himself, his rap is chaotic, a bit messy, but in that weird kind of way in which they are in control of their own mess. and his confidence only makes that even more apparent, sungho always knows what he's doing.
yeomins rap could be considered the opposite at first glance. his rap was more on the calm side at first, his voice often a bit lowered, seductive sounding. often times a few vocals were mixed in, as yeomin generally has a nice singing voice, though simply untrained. as time went on however, he discovered his own style of rap that wasn't as calm anymore, but much more explosive, almost angry. his rap started to become a way to release all that pent up emotion.

(つ°ヮ°)つ

↳ 𝐝𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞 : dohyung, eden, j
ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ the dance line often has to rely on each other like no one else does. as the three strongest dancers, they often get assigned to parts and dance breaks that require a higher skill than the rest of the choreography. they spend a lot of time together even after the groups dance practice to refine their complicated parts or help the other members learn and better understand moves. yeomin and jaesuks constant bickering lessens significantly when dohyung is with them, causing both to be a bit softer. that might be especially because jaesuk has quite the soft spot for dohyung.

U・ᴥ・U

↳ 𝐡𝐲𝐮𝐧𝐠 𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞 : eden, j, taewon
ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ to be quite honest, none of the hyungs actually feel like the hyungs of time\ess that much. you'd guess that maybe the oldest, yeomin, would at least somewhat behave like the oldest, and he does, at least sometimes, but the only way to really tell that he actually is the oldest is by the "you're old" jokes done often enough by most members.
otherwise, jaesuks constant need to bicker and tease the others, yeomins absolute fascination with silly magical things and taewons shyness all make them just as much of a child at heart as the younger members, which is pretty important for a group whose concept relies on the feeling of youth.

♡ ( ̄ε ̄)

↳ 𝐬𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞 : cry, dohyung, j
ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ all seven of the time\ess members are one, but there's something about kyungjoon, dohyung and jaesuk. kyungjoon gets all his energy off those two alone, and they're the closest to him out of all the members. jaesuk and dohyung will always be the first to praise, hype and comfort kyungjoon. the two may not know what kyungjoon went through and is really feeling, and they really don't understand where all that doubt comes from, but they're not undermining kyungjoons struggles in any way, but instead just try to help him love himself a bit more.
there's a lot to these boys relationship, a lot the fans don't see. in fact, even the other members might not fully know what's going on with the three of them. it is safe to say though that if soulmates are real, kyungjoon, dohyung and jaesuk definitely are soulmates.

(∩╹□╹∩)

↳ 𝐯𝐚𝐦𝐩𝐳 : j, eden
ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ jaesuk and yeomin both are known as the vampires of time\ess, and both love that role they have been assigned by the fans. they're both scarily dark and elegant in their own ways, fitting the vampire image well, and yet the two are quite different. jaesuk is known as the sexiest member, quite seductive and mesmerising to watch. yeomin is mysterious, might have an aura that is slightly gloomy at first, and has a general interest in the paranormal, which, of course, includes vampires.
the two have quite the bromance going on, though usually jokingly. they bicker quite a lot, often teasing each other for their differences in english pronunciation, as jaesuk speaks with an american accent and yeomin is used to a british accent. jaesuk sometimes imitates yeomins rap, in return yeomin imitates their dance. it's often a never ending cycle of teasing and pretending to be mad and a shit ton of giggling.

('。• ᵕ •。')

↳ 𝐬𝐮𝐧𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞 : dohyung, darling
ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ voted as the members with the most beautiful smiles, dohyung and katsuo are ready to brighten your day! always positive and never shy to show their love, these two will spread happiness all over. They laugh the most, smile the most, and touch the most, either of them always holding hands with someone, as if physical contact was required for them to function. people both part of and outside the fandom adore these two for their positive and happy vibes.

(◍•ᴗ•◍)

↳ 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐝𝐮𝐨 : darling, mono
ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ fans may believe that katsuo is the "normal", sane one of the group, but it becomes apparent that he clearly isn't as soon as he is teamed up with sungho. sunghos energy and power seems to directly transfer to katsuo, making both of them loud and giggly when they're together. at the same time, katsuo will bring out a softness that is hidden rather deep within sungho. they look over each other and care a lot for the other. when sungho is feeling unwell or uncomfortable, katsuo is the first to be there for them, taking care of him and making sure he is happy. though even katsuo has never seen the deepest parts of sunghos personality and their feelings.

more lines coming as the i work on the boys !