Chapter 2

*Josh's POV*

Watching a lot of Mamrie and Jenna must have been... CALMING to her; because FINALLY, after 3 hours, Colleen had drifted off to sleep.
I stayed to true to my word and checked Twitter; which was blowing up OF COURSE, full of tweets asking about 'poor Colleen'. We hadn't told the fans yet; they just thought she had the flu! Naturally a few fans had thrown the idea of pregnancy out there; but we just "ignored" them... It was too tempting to spill!!!
I began to get a little hungry; it was 11am, and I hadn't even had any breakfast!
I stealthily climbed out of the bed; EXTRA CAREFUL NOT TO WAKE MY LADY UP; and tiptoed to the cupboard in the kitchen a few rooms away.
The choice was difficult: smoky avocado bites or apricot fruit leather?! The choice wasn't very difficult; I reached for the bag of fresh kale that I bought yesterday instead! I decided to just eat it out of the bag while I edited yesterday's vlog; cooking chips is toooooo much worrrrrrkkkkk...

Just as I finished the last bit of editing (an hour and a quarter later), my beautiful lady came slouching onto the couch. "Jooshwa? Can you come cuddle meeeeee?" she asked me shyly.
"I don't know... I might get pregnant lady germs!" I teased.
"JOSH!! Don't be meannnnn!" she hollered. She gestured for me to come over. I mockingly trailed my feet over to her and collapsed onto our cocoa-y coloured couch next to her. She put her arms around my neck and softly kissed my collarbone. Can 9 months just come and go already?!" she whispered rhetorically.