Introductions And Mall

After a 1 hour
We were all sitting around the bonfire which was totally V's idea which was forced upon us because maybe Arianna will like it. Anyway I get up breaking from my thoughts as I say 'I am going to go check up on Arianna'.

Vienna smiles and then says 'Can I come too cause I am getting bored here as you guys are no fun'. I shake my head at her antics just meet Aria.

God I don't know how that little girl is changing me so much..

I get up and go to my room with V following my tail as Ryker fixes the bonfire.

I enter the room quietly as I switch on the bed side lamp. I go and sit on the side of the bed. Arianna is sleeping peacefully.  I smile at this and bent down and kiss her forehead.

I just simply sit there with her. When suddenly V speaks reminding me that we are not alone in the room 'You really do love her....I am so happy big bro you will do great. Just know that me and  Ry are here to support you...always.'

I turn around to see her leaning on the wall behind us. I then turn towards Arianna as I say 'I don't know V I have never felt like this i mean except with you but when it happened we both were in our late teens so it was different. But this its-its a totally new thing. To be honest sometimes I don't even know what I am doing it's like my body is working on its own accord. '

She smiles at me as she comes and gives my shoulder a assuring squeeze then says 'Just listen to your heart big bro nothing will go wrong we all are here this time.' This brings a small smile on my face.

I open my mouth to say something when suddenly Arianna starts twisting and turning bed. Before me or V could react she suddenly sits up with tears in her eyes. I don't know how my body sets me unfreeze and the next thing I know is she is in my arms sitting on my lap.

I soothingly rub her back and say 'Hey its okay Angel ! I am here okay ? Shhh....' thankfully she calms down a bit that's when I feel V has left the room which I am grateful of. I don't want her to get scared even more than she already is.

I break from the hug and say 'You okay Angel ?' To which she just nods .I kiss her forehead then wipe the left over tears from her cheeks. Then I say 'So Aria you know what my sister and best friend are here ! They wanted to meet you so bad...So is it okay if we go outside then you can meet them ? And I promise I won't leave your side the whole time okay ?'

She nods then says 'Okay'. I smile at her then I pick her up in my arms and carry her out. As soon as I come out with her I see the duo is deep in conversation from which V breaks first and notices us.

I slowly clear my throat then say 'So everyone this is my beautiful daughter and Angel this is Ryker my friend and Vienna who is my sister.' I see as she shyly hides her face in my chest as I say 'Its okay Angel they are good people.' Before I could say anything else V runs over to us saying 'awww she is so cute' sia raises her head to look at me and as soon as V says this she blushes.

Ryker observe us from a distance smiling and i thank him mentally as he understood that sia isint very comfortable right now. After a few talks with V and Ryker she gets a bit more comfortable with them. And I must say I am glad that Ryker didint scare her off I mean with his built and upper right arm covered in tattoos....

Anyway I am glad that she adjusted with them well. We talk and enjoy the snacks for a bit with Aria sitting beside me but after some time V bonds well with her that within seconds that they got comfortable with each other.

By the end of the long meeting everyone got tired. So they both left and I showed Angel her new room as she also got a bit tired. Then she went to change her clothes when I asked her if she needed any help she denied.

Sometimes I actually wonder how she knows all this stuff and does it on her own. I actually haven't received her file yet cause the Orphanage people "lost it by mistake".  Which is very suspicious and weird.

Sia comes out of the closet dressed in pink and blue pajamas looking cute as hell. I smile at her as comes and sit beside me. I then say ' Arianna now its pretty late okay Angel you need to sleep come on'.

She listens and gets in the bed as I lay the quilt above her. Then I slowly read her a story while I stroke her hair gently. After 10 to 15 minutes she goes to sleep. I quietly get up kiss get forehead and switch off the light.

Then I turn on the night light and close her door half. Then I go to my room and do the same i quickly change my clothes and lay on my bed as my head finally hits the pillow.

I go through today's events and smile a bit. I didin't knew when I dozed off while thinking but all I remember is thinking about how they would have loved her.

■■■Next day [late Afternoon] ■■■

I take hold her hand as we walk into the restaurant after keeping the bags in the car which is there in the parking lot. As soon we were done with breakfast me and Arianna went to the mall to buy her stuff where we met V and Ryker accidentally which I would have believed if I hadn't seen that look in V's eyes.

I make my way towards the counter with angel holding my hand. I say 'I would like a table in the secluded area' the girl sitting behind the counter looks up to snap most probably but as soon as she does look up a look of recognition passes across her face.

She says 'Ye-ss Sir' as she hurry's inside. I am about to follow her when I realize that Arianna is a bit uncomfortable with a few stares which we are getting. So I bent down and picked her up in my arms which surprises her as she shrieks and clutches my tshirt tightly as she hides her face in my chest.

I chuckle at this and kiss her forehead as I carry her to the secluded area. I make her sit beside me and order food for us. Then the manager arrives to "greet me" my guess that girl who was sitting behind the counter is very good at gossip.

He says his greetings and stuff while I just simply nod. Trying not to be rude as Sia is with me. Soon our order arrives and to my surprise she politely denied my help and ate on her own.

We both finished our meals and I can see that my angel was very sleepy. I ask her 'Tired angel ?' She looks at me and shakes her head. Then she yawns making it very clear that she is tired. I chuckle at this as she blushes a bit.

I pick her up and make her sit on my lap as I tilt her chin up and say 'Aria I don't want you to feel uncomfortable or embarrassed around me okay baby girl ?'.

She nods and leans a bit into me making me smile at her as I wrap my arms around her and position her in a way that she naps comfortably with her head on my shoulder.

I put my jacket above her covering her a bit so that she stays warm. I look at her to see her cutely sleeping and I can't help but kiss her forehead. I can't believe she is my daughter now.

My daughter sounds so good..I carefully carry her out of the restaurant and to the malls exit. I am about to leave when my bodyguard Liam approaches me. What is he doing here ?

I am about to ask when he says 'Sir we just now recieved a message that the paparazzi has surrounded all the exits. They got a tip from someone that you were here and not alone. Vienna ma'am and Ryker sir called us as soon as she got to know about it.'

I am so angry right now that I want to beat the living shit out of someone but I somehow stop myself from doing so. I mean I was having a wonderful first day with my daughter but some f****** people just can't leave my life alone. Can I kill them ?