Everything gone wrong

Author's POV
Everyone sits quietly as they look at Aria once in a while who is sitting in the corner of the room. It has been 2 days since the accident and Raymond is still not awake. Arianna has been staying with Ryker and Vienna at the house. She hasn't spoken unless it was necessary has become very reserved, with the smile always missing from her face.

Vienna knew that there was nothing she could do to make it better but she still tried, hoping that it will make her smile. She knew that her brother was fighting for his life in the hospital but she trusted him, she knew he won't leave Aria, Ryker and his unborn neice/nephew like that. More importantly he wont leave her like that right ?

On the other hand Ryker watched everything unfold as he tried his best to remain calm ignoring the strong urge to just shout at his brother to wake up. He never considered Raymond as his friend Oh no! He has always been alot more. Raymond was like the brother he never had, he was the friend he knew would always have his back, he was the guy who almost killed him when he had a secret relationship with his sister.

Ryker never got to know the meaning of real family until he met him and Vienna. His parents were never home when he was a child and when they started staying at home they died. This was one of the reason why he was always considered as the 2nd son of Raymond's parents. After Arianna had arrived he had seen Raymond return to his old self again, the one he thought was forever lost.

He thought that now everything would be alright, would turn out to be good but well life dosen't always turns out the way we want it to be. He was planning on going to meet Raymond later that day for some drinks and Aria would spend be able spend time with Vienna as they both enjoyed each other's company alot. But it never happened, instead he was alerted that something went wrong.

As soon as their phones ringed Vienna had been on the verge of breaking down not knowing what was going on. At that time he somehow calmed his nerves but deep down he knew something was wrong because Raymond would never press the button unless something was terribly wrong. He somehow managed to calm Veinna down all the while pretending to be calm and called Liam to call the security as soon as he entered the car.

The panic started settling in when Liam told him that the security wasn't picking up, this scared him very much. He somehow managed to ask Liam to reach at the house with an ambulance just in case, though the fact of an ambulance just gave birth to new insecurities. When he reached the building the scene infront of him had his heart beating at an abnormal pace, the guards were knocked out cold and the door was open.

He straight away went to the living room where he saw the scene which made his hand shake. He had seen blood a million times before and gun wounds ? Huh what's the big deal ?! But that day when he saw his brother, his friend lying in a pool of blood with the toddler sobbing hysterically asking him to wake up he lost it.

He lost it so bad that he no longer knew what he was doing one second he was shouting at him to wake up while trying to calm Aria down and the other he was in the hospital outside the I.C.U. He rested his head back on the wall as he stared ahead at his friend lying almost lifelessly on the bed with some wires connected to him. He had never seen him like this, he had always been there with him and now he just wasn't.

Everyone was lost in their thoughts thinking about what had happened, trying to find a reason to stay strong. That's what we do right ? Find an reason to keep going in life no matter what but does it always work ? I mean for how long can one live for others ? For how long can you try to forget the harsh reality ? For how long can you try to stay distracted ?

Suddenly Rykers phone rings and he takes it out to see a call from Liam. He picks it up and as soon as he does his voice fills in breaking the silence 'Sir the Rick guy died during the surgery and talking about the gaurds they are under arrest as they were wanted in different parts of states. But sir a women just turned up at the police station saying that she is Rick's mother.'.

He replies by saying that he will be there in a few minutes as he leaves the room and makes his way to the parking lot. The drive hardly takes any time as the police station was very close to the hospital Raymond was in. As soon as he enters the station he makes his way to the officer handling the case who seems to be talking to an old lady sitting in the chair.

As soon the officer notices him he makes his way towards him. They stop a few metres behind the chair on which the lady was sitting as he says in a low voice 'Sir she is the women claiming to be Rick's mother. She says that she knew about his sons plan but didint say anything because he was threatening her foster daughter who is an architect. She runs an Orphanage about 20km from here called Angel Orphanage. Her name is Riley...'

A/N
So...*Clears throat* Okay so how many of you expected this or kind of predicted it? And if you didint then no problem and SUPRISE!! Anyway hope you all liked the book till here and if you did then please vote.
Have a nice day /Night
Janya112