Work

I look at my buzzing phone as I pick the call up. As soon as I do Ryan's voice comes on he says 'Good afternoon sir and I apologize for interrupting your vacation but today Mr.Xinthes is coming to finalize the deal and he wanted to meet you. And he is very persistent.'

I look at Aria from the corner of my eyes to see her happily playing with her toys. I think about it for a minute. I mean I can go to the office with Sia because I am not leaving her alone and she can stay in my cabin with Vienna while I work. Yeah that sounds good.

I say 'Okay Ryan I will be coming around in 30 minutes and I will be bringing my daughter with me so take care of things before hand only. Also inform Vienna about it.' He says 'Yes sir' as I cut the call.

I go and sit beside Arianna as I say 'Angel I need to go to the office today as I have a meeting. So I will take you along okay ? There you can spend sometime with aunt Vienna while I work then we can go and get some ice cream. What do you say ?'.

She looks up at me and nods as she gives me her beautiful smile. I say 'Okay then I am going to go and quickly change my clothes then we will leave okay ?'. She nods and continues playing as I got to my room to change.

I quickly change and take the stuff required then I go to the living room where Aria is sitting waiting for me. She has even kept her toys back in her room. I am so happy that our financial status hasn't changed or effected her at all.

I smile at her as I look at her cute outfit. She is wearing black shots with a white t-shirt her hair tied in a ponytail. I forward my hand as I say 'Ready?' She nods as she holds my hand. We both leave and get in the car as we begin our 15 minutes short journey.

The whole way we were talking so time went by fast. We finally arrive at the building. I look beside me to find her looking at it with awe. I smile really happy that my daughter liked my workspace. Okay that sounded so weird ! Anyway...

We both get out of the car as I bent down in front of her and say 'Angel see baby when we enter the building I need you to stick by my side or aunt Vienna's. Okay ? Listen to everything she says just like the good girl you are okay ? Also baby don't wander off it's not safe. I love you angel' then I kiss her forehead as she nods.

I hold her hand as I take a deep breath before entering the building. I look at Aria and then at the building. I never thought one day I would be so nervous to enter my own building.

I bent down and pick her up as I know she would get a bit uncomfortable with stares we are going to get again. I walk into the building not giving a damn about anyone. As soon as I enter I hear alot of gasps but I ignore them as I make my towards my personal elevator.

During that time Ryan joins me as he says 'Good morning sir and ma'am' Arianna blushes at this as she hides her face in my neck. I smile as I say 'Well ma'am wouldn't it be a bit rude if we don't respond'.

I can very well see little wheels turning in her head as she looks at me with a sheepish smile and then turns towards Ryan and says 'Hi'. He smiles at her then looks at me and says 'Sir i told Vienna ma'am about it and she-' his voice gets interrupted by V's over excited voice as she exits the elevator and hurries towards us.

And yes if you couldn't guess all of this is happening in front of my employees but well I never gave a damn before why would I now. 'Hey princess' I hear Vienna's voice as she kisses Angel's cheek followed by dramatic gasps by our employees. Arianna responds with a excited 'Hi'.

And I let her down seeing her excitement. Vienna says 'Okay so now let's go princess! Daddy has work okay ? And while he works we will have lots of fun.' She giggles at this as I bent down in front of her as she says 'Love you daddy best of luck'.