。➷*❞ 𝗔𝘂𝘁𝗵𝗼𝗿-𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗻 𝗰𝗮𝗻𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗸 𝗼𝗳 𝗮 𝘁𝗶𝘁𝗹𝗲

"Dream, your really fucking ugly." tommy said.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Tommy!" George yelled, as everybody erupted  into laughter. 

"What?" tommy asked, laughing.

"You dont just, like, say that to people!" George continued.

"Why not?" tommy asked, out of breath from laughing.

"Its rude!" George said.

"No shit." Tommy said.

"Guys, calm down. Lets just get in the car?" Dream offered.

Everyone agreed and they started to head towards the car, talking about random things that came into mind. After a short walk, they group finally arrived at the car, getting in and driving to dreams house.

When they arrived, they saw a big mansion. Everybody looked surprised, almost as if they forgot they were practically millionaires. Dream just stared at them.

"Whats so surprising?" Dream questioned.

"Just unexpected, thats all." Tommy replied.

"Tommy, we are legit millionaires?" dream said.

"SHUT UP-" Tommy said, embarrassed 

"Tommy calm down-" Wilbur whisper yelled.

"Yeah, tommy, your really loud sometimes." Jack agreed

Tommy this, tommy that, 𝗛𝗲 was tired of it. 𝗛𝗲 didn't want to be a boy. But no, this stupid thing called life is forcing him. What would 𝗛𝗶𝘀 friends even think? Its not "Normal"- well no, its normal right?  Just not something 𝗧𝗼𝗺𝗺𝘆 would do, big 𝗺𝗮𝗻, perfect in every way 𝘁𝗼𝗺𝗺𝘆.

Of course, she didnt notice herself shaking. And all her friends were worried. They were parked in the driveway, all staring back at tommy. Tommy took this as a signal to open the car door and go inside. She looked for the closest bathroom and locked herself inside, continuing the shaking and crying.

she didnt hear the banging on the door, as she was halfway asleep. She let his eyes close, and her body relax, unaware about the consequences that would happen in the morning. 

300 words pog.