。➷*❞ 𝗖𝗼𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗼𝘂𝘁

He didnt hear the banging on the door, as he was halfway asleep. He let his eyes close, and his body relax, unaware about the consequences that would happen in the morning.

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

 Tommys eyes shot open,  yesterdays events replaying in her head. She dreaded this moment, already knowing it was bound to happen. She sat up, legs wobbling in  the process. She sighed as she unlocked the door, predicting what was going to happen.

"Tommy! What the fuck was that?" Dream yelled, everybody else looking at tommy.

"Uh, sorry. Just got a bit overwhelmed." Tommy said calmly.

You could hear dream sighing, tommy wasn't sure if it was relief or anger. "Okay.. Okay. Just please don't do that again, we were all worried sick!" Dream said, his voice lowering from when he last spoke.

"Sorry." Tommy said while joining them at the table

They all stared at tommy, trying to figure out what was wrong. The loud, firey teen seemed so dull, this obviously worried them. Tommy noticed this and finally spoke up, "Uh. I actually need to tell you guys something" Tommy said, Letting out a shaky breath.

"Go on." Wilbur whispered.

"Uh." Tommy started. "I- fuck. sorry." Tommy said

"Hey, its okay. Take all the time you need." George said in a calm voice.

"Im..Transgender." Tommy said. covering his face.

There was a moment of silence and tommy got scared. They didnt expect this at all.

"Its okay, we support you. And if anyone, and i mean anyone, disrespects you i will personally snap their neck." Dream said, as the others nodded their heads in agreement. 

"I have a question." George spoke up.

"Yeah?" Tommy said, voice still a little shaky.

"Are you like.. Female to male..Or male to female?" George said.

"Oh, yeah. Im Male to female.." Tommy said.

"Thats so cool, toms! Im really proud of you. Do you want to tell the rest of the SMP or.." Wilbur spoke up.

"I dont know if im ready for that yet." Tommy whispered.

"Thats okay." Wilbur said.

"So.. wanna go to the store later?" Dream asked.

"For what?" Tommy asked.

"You know, clothes." Dream said.

"Wait, really? You would do that?" Tommy asked, voice rising.

"Of course!" Dream said.

"Thank you so much! You guys mean a lot to me." Tommy whispered the last bit.

"clingyinnit" Jack said.

"Fuck off." 

369 words sus