。➷*❞ 𝗜 𝗹𝗼𝘀𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗽𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗲𝘀 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗹𝗶𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴

this is just tommy coming out to the smp

*

𝗧𝗼𝗺𝗺𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗻𝗶𝘁 today at 11:30 AM

@ Everyone 

so uh, ill just get straight to the point? Im trans, Male to female. If you all could use feminine terms/pronouns for me id really like that. Im thinking of a new name currently, maybe clementine?  i hope this isnt too much to ask. Thanks :)

Clementine  chucked her phone on her bed and put her face on her pillow.  She was already regretting her decision, she knew they were all supportive but what if it was only  on stream?

Clementine hesitantly picked up her phone and checked discord, almost tearing up from what she saw.

𝗗𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗺 today at 11:31

If you dont support clem, say goodbye to your career :)

𝙉𝙞𝙝𝙖𝙘𝙝𝙪 today at 11:31

We support you Clementine!! :D 

𝗧𝘂𝗯𝗯𝗼_ today at 11:32

YEAH BOSOIS WOMAN!! 

𝗦𝗮𝗽𝗻𝗮𝗽 Today at 11:32

I support you!! 

𝗥𝗮𝗻𝗯𝗼𝗼 Today at 11:33

Im glad you trust us enough to come out, i support fully!

𝗧𝗲𝗰𝗵𝗻𝗼𝗯𝗹𝗮𝗱𝗲 Today at 11:33

I support, but your still a child to us.

𝗣𝗵𝗶𝗹𝘇𝗮 Today at 11:33

I support, you gremlin fuck

Clemintine started crying quietly. All her friends were so supportive and she didnt understand why. Oh well, She should enjoy this while it lasts. She started typing out a response, a few tears dropping onto the screen.

𝗖𝗹𝗲𝗺𝗜𝗻𝗻𝗶𝘁 Today at 11:34

Thank you all so muchh, you guys all mean the world to me. I honestly was scared to do this, but now i dont see why. Again, thank you!