5

I am SO beyond sorry I haven't updated!!!

If you haven't noticed my update schedules are utter shite but I am working on improving them and making updates a bit more frequent 😍☝

Anyways enjoy the chappy chap <3

Side note is that the a/n above was written like 2 months ago so I'm going to try and post a chapter at least once every week so yeah 😃👍

~~~~~

The rest of the night was quiet and boring, not another word being shared.

Once the round had ended James immediately made his way up to Gryffindor tower to go to his old dorm room.

It was safe to say he hadn't missed the vast amounts of stairs it took to get to the tower.

Once he got to the portrait he quickly said the password before trying to get through the common room as swiftly as he could, avoiding any interaction.

James opened the door to his old room and found all his friends sat looking like they going through a midlife crisis thirty years early.

Sirius was the first to notice his arrival, jumping up as soon as he caught sight of his best friend.

"James!" He said as he ran up to him, practically jumping him as he hugged him. ( Before any of you lot get any ideas I mean the British version of jumping someone which is basically fighting someone by pushing them veryyyyyyy very hard 😍 )

"Bloody hell I've been gone for about two hours." James laughed, patting Sirius on the back.

They parted ways, Sirius looking like he's just seen Jesus. 

"It's been the worst two hours of my life." 

The messy haired Gyrffindor raised an eyebrow at his best friend.

"You are utterly ridiculous, has anyone ever told you?" Remus looked up from his book.

"Believe me I have tried."

Sirius rolled his eyes and flopped back on his bed. 

"What's the plan for tonight then?" He smiled at James excitedly. "Shots? Truth or dare? Spin the bottle?"

James looked horrified.

"As much as I'd love to Sirius I'm in need of a good twelve hour deep sleep." He walked over to his bed and started loosening his tie. "Woah woah woah you're telling me that I just spent two miserable hours sat in a room full of silent twats for nothing?" 

Peter made a noise of protest whereas Remus just rolled his eyes.

"I hate to tell you this darling", His walked over to his best friend and put a hand on his shoulder "But you've just wasted two hours of your oh so precious life."

A groan came from the corner of the room.

"If you'd all like to shut the fuck up I'd quite like some sleep."

James laughed and turned to his friend.

"Will do Frank, night."

-----

Wow that was the most I've written in ages wtf

Gotta love Sirius being a little dramatic bitch innit <3

Anyways I shall see you all at some point soon hopefully 

Bye :)