8

The A/N was written like a month ago so u don't really need to read it lol)

Okay soooooooo

If you didn't see I have stopped my first jegulus book for a bit and unfortunately it's probably going to be for a VERY long while.

HOWEVER I will absolutely not be discontinuing this book!!!!

I love this book too much to let it go just yet or at all!

If You haven't read essential then you probably have no idea what I'm on about  😭

Anyway,

Enjoy!

----

The wind was blowing around the stands, cheers erupting from them.

Players were warming up on the pitch, James leading the Gryffindors in their exercises and Mulciber leading the Slytherins.

It was getting closer and closer to the match and Regulus couldn't feel happier.

He hadn't had the chance to play during the because of his parents but now he was at Hogwarts, he was free.

Regulus looked up at the Slytherin stands to see them chanting at the Gryffindor team, many professors trying to get them to stop but none of them succeeded.

He'd missed this.

James however looked at the Gryffindor stands to see them showing the wanker sign to the Slytherins, all the professors being too busy with the Slytherins to notice.

It's about to start.

They knew this because they could see Madam Hooch walking towards the two teams.

Regulus was ready.

He missed the rush of adrenaline he felt he went up into the air.

He missed the excitement he felt when his fingertips brushed against the cold metal of the snitch.

He missed the rush whenever he heard his name being shouted by the Slytherins.

He missed the drunkenness of the after parties.

He however had not missed all the very loud and vulgar chants sang by Gryffindor and Slytherin.

"What do we think of shit? Slytherin! What do we think of Slytherin? Shit!" The Gryffindors sang.

"Lion bastards, twats and cunts!" The Slytherins would continue.

Regulus tore his gaze away from the two opposing stands as he felt someone hit his back.

"Come on, mate Hooch is calling us over."

The teams walked over to her and she started her long lecture on how to properly pay quidditch with absolutely no cheating. She never does it for any other teams, only the Snakes and Lions as everyone knows what lengths they'd go through to win a match.

James always paid very close attention to what she said so he could use it against the Slytherins if they even slightly cheated. Regulus, however, couldn't give less of a shit as long as he go to play.

Soon enough though, they were ready.

The young Black couldn't help the smile that worked it's way onto his face.

He'd missed this.

He was going to win.

And he couldn't wait to beat the smug smirk off of Potter's face whilst he did so.

-----

Yo wtf it's been so long??

I'm genuinely so beyond sorry about how long it's been I've just had so much going on with my friends then me and my girlfriend broke up and I've just finished school for the holidays after I did my exams so it's safe to say it's a very bloody hectic month

Love you all cya <333