9

Hello my lovelies <33

I'm going to try and start the updates every week thing again because I really want to try and get this book on track so thank you for being patient with my shit updates <3

Enjoy!

------

Regulus was surrounded by drunk Slytherins, admittedly he was also one of those drunk Slytherins but he wasn't going to waste his first winner's after party now was he?

Him and Barty were sat on two arm chairs, playing a game of taking shots whenever someone collapsed or fell asleep.

They were currently on their sixth shot of tequila.

They were laughing at nothing and smiling at the simplest things.

Regulus really had missed it, being drunk at Hogwarts and being drunk at Grimmauld Place were two very different things he was starting to realize.

"Do you want get out of here?" Barty asked, putting his glass down.

Regulus turned his focus away from the crowd and towards Barty.

"How come?"

"Dunno, it's just getting a bit crowded in here."

Regulus smiled, "Sure."

The both got up from the sofa and carefully made their way towards the exit, giving their excuses to people who asked.

They walked down around the castle and down the stairs for a while.

"How'd you know we're not going to caught? How do you think McGonagall would react seeing two Slytherins walked around the castle with ridiculously dialated pupils and breath fucking reeking of alcohol?" Regulus asked, playfully prodding Barty's stomach.

"Do y'know I think she's offer us a brew in her office, everyone knows how fond she is of students out late."

Regulus softly chuckled, throwing his head back.

"Jesus I can already feel the hangover coming to haunt me." Barty said, rubbing his eyes.

"It won't be that bad as long as you have a lovely drink of water, a pick-me up spell and don't do anything stupid!"

"What stupid thing am I going to do at three am, really?"

"Oh there are many things dear, for starters getting caught by Filch or McGonagall!" Regulus said, smiling like an idiot.

Barty scrunched up his nose.

"Please never call me that again."

"Why not?" The younger Slytherin asked, playfully.

"My mum calls me that."

Regulus looked at Barty confused.

"I thought your mum was dead?"

"No that's my dad's other girl-" Barty was interrupted before he could finish the sentence.

"Regulus?"

Both Regulus and Barty turned their heads to find none other than Sirius Black walking next to a very tired looking James Potter.

"What do you think you're doing out this late?" Sirius asks, annoyed.

"You do realize I could ask you the same thing?"

"Oh I was just wondering what two pesky little Slytherins could possibly be doing at three A.M."

Barty stepped in front of Regulus.

"That's a bit creepy don't you think? I mean you must have known we were here or you wouldn't have known to come so I was just wondering why on God's name you were spying on us?" He replied.